A Study of TY-302 in Patients With Advanced Solid Tumors
|The safety and scientific validity of this study is the responsibility of the study sponsor and investigators. Listing a study does not mean it has been evaluated by the U.S. Federal Government. Know the risks and potential benefits of clinical studies and talk to your health care provider before participating. Read our disclaimer for details.|
|ClinicalTrials.gov Identifier: NCT04433494|
Recruitment Status : Recruiting
First Posted : June 16, 2020
Last Update Posted : December 7, 2022
- Study Details
- Tabular View
- No Results Posted
- How to Read a Study Record
The primary objective of this study is to evaluate the safety and tolerability of TY-302 single and the combination with Tamoxifen in dose-escalation and dose-expansion study.The drugs involved in this study are:
|Condition or disease||Intervention/treatment||Phase|
|Breast Cancer Solid Tumor||Drug: TY-302: capsule, 25mg/50mg ; Tamoxifen: tablet,10mg||Phase 1|
This is an open-label, single-arm, phase I trial. The purpose of this study is to :
- Test a safe and tolerable dose of TY-302 single and the combination with Tamoxifen
- Determine the response rate of the combination
- Further evaluate the safety and side effect profile for the combination of TY-302 and Tamoxifen.
|Study Type :||Interventional (Clinical Trial)|
|Estimated Enrollment :||60 participants|
|Intervention Model:||Single Group Assignment|
|Masking:||None (Open Label)|
|Official Title:||A Phase I Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability and Pharmacokinetic Characteristics of TY-302 Capsules in Patients With Advanced Solid Tumors in China|
|Actual Study Start Date :||December 7, 2020|
|Estimated Primary Completion Date :||May 2023|
|Estimated Study Completion Date :||December 2023|
Experimental: TY-302 ; TY-302 combine with Tamoxifen
Drug: TY-302: capsule, 25mg/50mg ; Tamoxifen: tablet,10mg
TY-302 is taken orally. Tamoxifen is taken orally.
- Maximum Tolerated Dose (MTD) and Recommended Phase 2 Dose (RP2D) of TY-302 [ Time Frame: 1 year ]To determine the MTD and RP2D of TY-302 in subjects with solid tumors
- Dose Limiting Toxicity (DLT) of TY-302 [ Time Frame: First 35 days of dosing ]Incidence of Dose Limiting Toxicity (DLT) of TY-302
- Maximum Tolerated Dose (MTD) and Recommended Phase 2 Dose (RP2D) of TY-302 combine with Tamoxifen [ Time Frame: 1 year ]To determine the MTD and RP2D of TY-302 and Tamoxifen on the combination in subjects with breast cancer
- Dose Limiting Toxicity (DLT) of TY-302 combine with Tamoxifen [ Time Frame: First 28 days of dosing ]Incidence of Dose Limiting Toxicity (DLT) of TY-302 and Tamoxifen on the combination
- Overall Response Rate (ORR) of TY-302 combine with Tamoxifen [ Time Frame: 6 months ]To assess the effect of TY-302 combine with Tamoxifen on ORR( the proportion of patients with a best overall response of complete response (CR) or partial response (PR) assessment in accordance to Response Evaluation Criteria in Solid Tumors (RECIST 1.1) ) in the treatment of ER+/HER2- advanced breast cancer.
- Disease Control Rate(DCR) of TY-302 combine with Tamoxifen [ Time Frame: 9 months ]To assess the effect of TY-302 combine with Tamoxifen on DCR(the proportion of patients with CR, PR, or stable disease(SD) assessment in accordance to RECIST 1.1) in the treatment of ER+/HER2- advanced breast cancer.
- Duration of Response (DOR) of TY-302 combine with Tamoxifen [ Time Frame: 9 months ]To assess the effect of TY-302 combine with Tamoxifen on DOR( the time from first documented response (PR or CR) to the date of first documented disease progression or death due to any cause determined by Investigator assessment in accordance to RECIST 1.1) in the treatment of ER+/HER2- advanced breast cancer.
- Progression-free Survival (PFS) of TY-302 combine with Tamoxifen [ Time Frame: 12 months ]To assess the effect of TY-302 combine with Tamoxifen on PFS(time from date of first dose of study treatment to date of first documented disease progression or death due to any cause determined by Investigator assessment in accordance to RECIST 1.1) in the treatment of ER+/HER2- advanced breast cancer.
Choosing to participate in a study is an important personal decision. Talk with your doctor and family members or friends about deciding to join a study. To learn more about this study, you or your doctor may contact the study research staff using the contacts provided below. For general information, Learn About Clinical Studies.
|Ages Eligible for Study:||18 Years to 70 Years (Adult, Older Adult)|
|Sexes Eligible for Study:||All|
|Gender Based Eligibility:||Yes|
|Gender Eligibility Description:||Only femal can be included in breast cancer on the combination study.|
|Accepts Healthy Volunteers:||No|
- 18-70years old, male or female with solid tumors, female with breast cancer
- Histological or cytological confirmation diagnosis of advanced solid tumors (except small cell lung cancer and eye cancer) in TY-302 alone study; and advanced breast cancer in the combination study.
- Biopsy proven diagnosis of ER and/or PR positive, HER2 negative.
- At least one measurable lesion according to Response Evaluation Criteria in Solid Tumours (RECIST) version 1.1.
- Eastern Cooperative Oncology Group (ECOG) performance score 0 or 1.
- Life expectancy of at least 3 month.
Adequate organ function as defined by the following criteria:
Serum aspartate transaminase (AST) and serum alanine transaminase (ALT) ≤2.5 x upper limit of normal (ULN), or AST and ALT ≤5 x ULN if liver function abnormalities are due to underlying malignancy; total serum bilirubin ≤1.5 x ULN; Absolute neutrophil count (ANC) ≥1.5×109/L; platelets(PLT)≥75×109/L ; Hemoglobin(Hb) ≥ 90g/L; Serum creatinine ≤1.5 x ULN; Left ejection fraction (LVEF)≥50%; QTc≤470 msec (based on the mean value of the triplicate ECGs).
- Female subjects have a negative urine or serum pregnancy.
- Provision of signed and dated, written informed consent prior to any study specific procedures, sampling and analyses.
Subjects presenting with any of the following were not to be included in the study:
- Previously treated by other CDK4/6 inhibitor.
- Hypersensitivity to TY-302(or Tamoxifen in the combination study) or to any of its excipients.
- Ocular fundus diseases in the combination study.
- Uncontrolled intercurrent illness including active infection, human immunodeficiency virus infection, active hepatitis or other severe acute or chronic medical or psychiatric condition.
- Current alcohol/drug abuse or dependence.
- Any of the following in the previous 6 months: myocardial infarction, severe/unstable angina, ongoing cardiac dysrhythmias of NCI CTCAE grade≥2, atrial fibrillation of any grade, coronary/peripheral artery bypass graft, symptomatic congestive heart failure of NCI CTCAE grade≥2, cerebrovascular accident.
- Presence of a condition that would interfere with enteric absorption of TY-302 and/or Tamoxifen.
- Any cytotoxic chemotherapy, investigational agents or anticancer drugs for the treatment from a previous treatment regimen within 4 weeks of the first dose.
- Spinal cord compression or brain metastases unless asymptomatic.
- Major surgery within 8 weeks of first study treatment.
- Current use or anticipated need for drugs that are known strong CYP3A4 inhibitors, strong CYP3A4 inducers, Narrow therapeutic index for CYP3A sensitive substrates, CYP2D6 inhibitors, CYP2D6 inducers.
- Patients on chronic anticoagulation.
- The subject inappropriate for entry into this study in the judgment of the investigator.
To learn more about this study, you or your doctor may contact the study research staff using the contact information provided by the sponsor.
Please refer to this study by its ClinicalTrials.gov identifier (NCT number): NCT04433494
|Contact: Fei Ma, MD||+86 email@example.com|
|Chinese Academy of Medical Sciences and Peking Union Medical Colledge||Recruiting|
|Beijing, Beijing, China, 100021|
|Contact: Fei Ma +86 13910217780 firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Principal Investigator:||Binghe Xu, MD||Chinese Academy of Medical Sciences and Peking Union Medical Colledge|
|Responsible Party:||TYK Medicines, Inc|
|Other Study ID Numbers:||
|First Posted:||June 16, 2020 Key Record Dates|
|Last Update Posted:||December 7, 2022|
|Last Verified:||April 2022|
|Studies a U.S. FDA-regulated Drug Product:||No|
|Studies a U.S. FDA-regulated Device Product:||No|
Hormones, Hormone Substitutes, and Hormone Antagonists
Physiological Effects of Drugs
Antineoplastic Agents, Hormonal
Selective Estrogen Receptor Modulators
Estrogen Receptor Modulators
Bone Density Conservation Agents