Chongqing Intracerebral Hemorrhage Study
|The safety and scientific validity of this study is the responsibility of the study sponsor and investigators. Listing a study does not mean it has been evaluated by the U.S. Federal Government. Know the risks and potential benefits of clinical studies and talk to your health care provider before participating. Read our disclaimer for details.|
|ClinicalTrials.gov Identifier: NCT03085472|
Recruitment Status : Recruiting
First Posted : March 21, 2017
Last Update Posted : March 21, 2017
The Chongqing intracerebral hemorrhage study is a multi-center, prospective, observational study led by professor Qi Li from Chongqing Medical University. Professor Peng Xie will be the senior consultant for the study. The Chongqing intracerebral hemorrhage study will focus on the epidemiology, natural history, pathogenesis, laboratory, radiological aspects, clinical outcomes and the effects of treatment in patients with intracerebral hemorrhage.
The clinical, laboratory, imaging, genetic and outcome data of patients diagnosed with acute intracerebral hemorrhage will be prospectively collected. The prognosis of patients with intracerebral hemorrhage will be assessed by using several outcome measure scales at different time points.
|Condition or disease|
|Intracerebral Hemorrhage Stroke Hematoma|
|Study Type :||Observational|
|Estimated Enrollment :||1000 participants|
|Official Title:||Chongqing Intracerebral Hemorrhage Study|
|Actual Study Start Date :||February 16, 2017|
|Estimated Primary Completion Date :||February 1, 2019|
|Estimated Study Completion Date :||January 1, 2023|
Patients with novel imaging markers or clinical features suggestive of a relatively benigh hematoma (less likely to expand and have a relatively good outcome).
Patients with novel imaging markers or clinical features suggestive of a relatively bad hematoma (more likely to expand and have a relatively poor outcome).
- hematoma volume growth at 24 hours [ Time Frame: 24 hours ]To assess early hematoma volume growth at 24 hours
- functional outcome at 3 months assessed by modified Ranking Scale [ Time Frame: 3 months ]assess functional outcome at 3months using mRS
- early neurological deterioration assessed by NIHSS score at 24 hours [ Time Frame: 24 hours ]To assess early neurological deterioration using NIHSS score at 24 hours
- early neurological deterioration assessed by NIHSS at 48 hours [ Time Frame: 48 hours ]To assess early neurological deterioration using NIHSS score at 48 hours
- early neurological deterioration assessed by NIHSS score [ Time Frame: 72hours ]To assess early neurological deterioration using NIHSS score at 72 hours
- perihematoma edema volume measurement at 24 hours [ Time Frame: 24 hours ]to measure the perihematoma edema volume at 24 hours
- perihematoma edema volume measurement at 72 hours [ Time Frame: 72 hours ]to measure the perihematoma edema volume at 72 hours
- intraventricular hemorrhage growth [ Time Frame: 24 hours ]to assess the presence of IVH at 24 hours
- major thromboembolic events [ Time Frame: 2 weeks ]to assess the thromboembolic events 2 weeks after admission
To learn more about this study, you or your doctor may contact the study research staff using the contact information provided by the sponsor.
Please refer to this study by its ClinicalTrials.gov identifier (NCT number): NCT03085472
|Contact: Qi Li, MD;PhD||86 firstname.lastname@example.org|
|The First Affiliated Hospital of Chongqing Medical University||Recruiting|
|Chongqing, China, 400016|
|Contact: Qi Li, MD;PhD +(86) 18523381983 email@example.com|
|Principal Investigator: Qi Li, MD,PhD|