Pulmonary Hypertension in Interstitial Lung Disease (HYPID)
|ClinicalTrials.gov Identifier: NCT01443598|
Recruitment Status : Completed
First Posted : September 29, 2011
Last Update Posted : June 8, 2016
|Condition or disease|
|Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension Diffuse Interstitial Lung Disease|
Pre capillary pulmonary hypertension (PH) may be present in patients with diffuse interstitial lung disease.
In this context, PH represents an important factor of morbidity and mortality for these patients.
One of the purposes of HYPID is to determine predictive factors of mortality within this cohort of patients.
In order to reach that aim,the study includes an evaluation based on exams conducted for the routine follow-up of patients. Each patient will be followed during 2 years at least.
|Study Type :||Observational|
|Actual Enrollment :||224 participants|
|Official Title:||Observational Study of Patients With Pre Capillary Pulmonary Hypertension|
|Study Start Date :||July 2010|
|Primary Completion Date :||December 2011|
|Study Completion Date :||June 2016|
- Overall survival [ Time Frame: 2 years ]Determine predictive factors of mortality
- Progression-free survival (1) [ Time Frame: 2 years ]Determine cause of death
- Progression-free survival (2) [ Time Frame: 2 years ]Determine survival and time to worsening
- Progression-free survival (3) [ Time Frame: 2 years ]Analyse clinical, functional respiratory, hemodynamic features and changing characteristics of pulmonary hypertension
- Progression-free survival (4) [ Time Frame: 2 years ]Document the efficacy of PH specific treatment
- Progression-free survival (5) [ Time Frame: 2 years ]Evaluate the level of pulmonary arterial hypertension and compare the functional characteristics of patients with moderate or severe pulmonary hypertension
- Progression-free survival (6) [ Time Frame: 2 years ]Analyse clinical, functional respiratory, hemodynamic features and changing characteristics of pulmonary hypertension
Biospecimen Retention: Samples With DNA
Please refer to this study by its ClinicalTrials.gov identifier (NCT number): NCT01443598
|Louis Pradel Hospital (Bâtiment A4)|
|Lyon, Bron, France, 69677|
|Principal Investigator:||Vincent Cottin, MD||Hospices Civils de Lyon / University Lyon I|