Psychiatric Consultation Through Videoconference in a Primary Care Setting
|ClinicalTrials.gov Identifier: NCT00298961|
Recruitment Status : Unknown
Verified May 2008 by Sha’ar Menashe Mental Health Center.
Recruitment status was: Not yet recruiting
First Posted : March 3, 2006
Last Update Posted : May 21, 2008
|Condition or disease||Intervention/treatment|
|Remote Consultation Community Psychiatry||Device: Videoconference equipment FALCON/IP|
Show Detailed Description
|Study Type :||Interventional (Clinical Trial)|
|Estimated Enrollment :||160 participants|
|Intervention Model:||Parallel Assignment|
|Masking:||None (Open Label)|
|Official Title:||Telepsychiatry: Cost Analysis, Quality of Life, Satisfaction and Effectiveness of Psychiatric Consultation Through Videoconference in a Primary Care Setting|
|Study Start Date :||May 2006|
|Estimated Study Completion Date :||November 2007|
- Brief Psychiatric Rating Scale (BPRS) at 0 months, 6 months and 12 months.
- Clinical Global Impression Scale (CGI) at 0 months, 6 months and 12 months.
- Hamilton Anxiety Rating Scale (HAM-A) at 0 months, 6 months and 12 months.
- Hamilton Depression Rating Scale (HAM-D) at 0 months, 6 months and 12 months.
- Global satisfaction questionnaire at 0 months, 6 months and 12 months.
- General Health Questionnaire 11 (GHQ11) at 0 months, 6 months and 12 months.
- Quality of Life Enjoyment and Satisfaction Questionnaire (Q-LES-Q-18) at 0 months, 6 months and 12 months.
- Costs: Travel expenses, extra consultations, hospitalizations, Medication, loss of work days, medical visitations, ancillary tests such as ECG, lab tests and others at 0 months, 6 months and 12 months.
Please refer to this study by its ClinicalTrials.gov identifier (NCT number): NCT00298961
|Contact: Mahmud Jabarin, MDemail@example.com|
|Contact: Ehud Susser, MDfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Sha'ar Menashe Mental Health Center Ambulatory Clinic||Recruiting|
|Hadera, Israel, 38814|
|Contact: Mahmud Jabarin, MD +972-4-6278110 email@example.com|
|Contact: Ehud Susser, MD +972-4-6278946 firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Principal Investigator: Mahmud Jabarin, MD|
|Principal Investigator:||Mahmud Jabarin, MD||Sha'ar Menashe Mental Health Center, Israel|
|Study Chair:||Ilan Modai, MD, MHA||Sha'ar Menashe Mental Health Center, Israel|
|Study Chair:||Ehud Susser, MD||Sha'ar Menashe Mental Health Center, Israel|