Survival and Success of MIS C1 Implants- a Field Study
|The safety and scientific validity of this study is the responsibility of the study sponsor and investigators. Listing a study does not mean it has been evaluated by the U.S. Federal Government. Read our disclaimer for details.|
|ClinicalTrials.gov Identifier: NCT01707108|
Recruitment Status : Active, not recruiting
First Posted : October 16, 2012
Last Update Posted : September 29, 2017
The aim of the present study is to evaluate the 1-year and 3-year survival and success of MIS® C1 implants with a length of 10-15mm.
- To study 1-year and 3-year implant survival rate C1 implants
- To study 1-year and 3-year implant bone level changes of C1 implants
|Condition or disease||Intervention/treatment||Phase|
|Failure of Osseointegration of Dental Implant||Device: Dental Implant (MIS Technologies)||Not Applicable|
10 implants will be allocated to each of the twelve dentists, for a total of 120 implants. One test implant per patient will be allowed into the study for a total of 120 patients.
The following data will be collected for each patient/implant:
- Patient data including birthdate, health, surgery date.
- Implant length, diameter
- Insertion torque
- Periapical radiographs (at insertion, and twelve months post surgery).
- Post operative complications and adverse events.
- Periodontal data around Ramfjord teeth (16, 21, 24, 36, 41, 44) : Plaque index, Gingival Index, Probing depth in six sites and Bleeding on probing in six sites, at baseline and twelve months post surgery.
|Study Type :||Interventional (Clinical Trial)|
|Estimated Enrollment :||120 participants|
|Intervention Model:||Single Group Assignment|
|Masking:||None (Open Label)|
|Official Title:||Survival and Success of MIS C1 Implants- a Field Study|
|Study Start Date :||February 2013|
|Estimated Primary Completion Date :||October 2018|
|Estimated Study Completion Date :||October 2018|
Experimental: Dental Implants
Rehabilitation of missing teeth with Dental Implant (MIS Technologies)
Device: Dental Implant (MIS Technologies)
MIS Technologies Ltd. C1 Dental implants
- To study 1 and 3 year implant survival rate C1 implants [ Time Frame: 1 and 3 years post implantation ]
- To study 1 and 3 year implant bone level changes of C1 implants [ Time Frame: 1 and 3 years post implantation ]
To learn more about this study, you or your doctor may contact the study research staff using the contact information provided by the sponsor.
Please refer to this study by its ClinicalTrials.gov identifier (NCT number): NCT01707108
|Rambam Health Care Campus|
|Haifa, Israel, 31096|
|Principal Investigator:||Jacob Horwitz, DMD||Rambam Health Care Campus|