Survival and Success of MIS C1 Implants- a Field Study
Recruitment status was: Recruiting
The aim of the present study is to evaluate the 1-year and 3-year survival and success of MIS® C1 implants with a length of 10-15mm.
- To study 1-year and 3-year implant survival rate C1 implants
- To study 1-year and 3-year implant bone level changes of C1 implants
|Failure of Osseointegration of Dental Implant||Device: Dental Implant (MIS Technologies)||Phase 4|
|Study Design:||Intervention Model: Single Group Assignment
Masking: None (Open Label)
Primary Purpose: Treatment
|Official Title:||Survival and Success of MIS C1 Implants- a Field Study|
- To study 1 and 3 year implant survival rate C1 implants [ Time Frame: 1 and 3 years post implantation ]
- To study 1 and 3 year implant bone level changes of C1 implants [ Time Frame: 1 and 3 years post implantation ]
|Study Start Date:||February 2013|
|Estimated Study Completion Date:||August 2017|
|Estimated Primary Completion Date:||August 2016 (Final data collection date for primary outcome measure)|
Experimental: Dental Implants
Rehabilitation of missing teeth with Dental Implant (MIS Technologies)
Device: Dental Implant (MIS Technologies)
MIS Technologies Ltd. C1 Dental implants
10 implants will be allocated to each of the twelve dentists, for a total of 120 implants. One test implant per patient will be allowed into the study for a total of 120 patients.
The following data will be collected for each patient/implant:
- Patient data including birthdate, health, surgery date.
- Implant length, diameter
- Insertion torque
- Periapical radiographs (at insertion, and twelve months post surgery).
- Post operative complications and adverse events.
- Periodontal data around Ramfjord teeth (16, 21, 24, 36, 41, 44) : Plaque index, Gingival Index, Probing depth in six sites and Bleeding on probing in six sites, at baseline and twelve months post surgery.
Please refer to this study by its ClinicalTrials.gov identifier: NCT01707108
|Contact: Jacob Horwitz, DMDemail@example.com|
|Contact: Liron Eliezerfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Rambam Health Care Campus||Recruiting|
|Haifa, Israel, 31096|
|Contact: Jacob Horwitz, DMD 972-4-854-2983|
|Principal Investigator: Jacob Horwitz, DMD|
|Principal Investigator:||Jacob Horwitz, DMD||Rambam Health Care Campus|