Survival and Success of MIS C1 Implants- a Field Study
|ClinicalTrials.gov Identifier: NCT01707108|
Recruitment Status : Active, not recruiting
First Posted : October 16, 2012
Last Update Posted : September 29, 2017
The aim of the present study is to evaluate the 1-year and 3-year survival and success of MIS® C1 implants with a length of 10-15mm.
- To study 1-year and 3-year implant survival rate C1 implants
- To study 1-year and 3-year implant bone level changes of C1 implants
|Condition or disease||Intervention/treatment|
|Failure of Osseointegration of Dental Implant||Device: Dental Implant (MIS Technologies)|
10 implants will be allocated to each of the twelve dentists, for a total of 120 implants. One test implant per patient will be allowed into the study for a total of 120 patients.
The following data will be collected for each patient/implant:
- Patient data including birthdate, health, surgery date.
- Implant length, diameter
- Insertion torque
- Periapical radiographs (at insertion, and twelve months post surgery).
- Post operative complications and adverse events.
- Periodontal data around Ramfjord teeth (16, 21, 24, 36, 41, 44) : Plaque index, Gingival Index, Probing depth in six sites and Bleeding on probing in six sites, at baseline and twelve months post surgery.
|Study Type :||Interventional (Clinical Trial)|
|Estimated Enrollment :||120 participants|
|Intervention Model:||Single Group Assignment|
|Masking:||None (Open Label)|
|Official Title:||Survival and Success of MIS C1 Implants- a Field Study|
|Study Start Date :||February 2013|
|Estimated Primary Completion Date :||October 2018|
|Estimated Study Completion Date :||October 2018|
Experimental: Dental Implants
Rehabilitation of missing teeth with Dental Implant (MIS Technologies)
Device: Dental Implant (MIS Technologies)
MIS Technologies Ltd. C1 Dental implants
- To study 1 and 3 year implant survival rate C1 implants [ Time Frame: 1 and 3 years post implantation ]
- To study 1 and 3 year implant bone level changes of C1 implants [ Time Frame: 1 and 3 years post implantation ]
Please refer to this study by its ClinicalTrials.gov identifier (NCT number): NCT01707108
|Rambam Health Care Campus|
|Haifa, Israel, 31096|
|Principal Investigator:||Jacob Horwitz, DMD||Rambam Health Care Campus|