Search Tips and Examples
- You can enter a word or a phrase, such as the name of a medical condition or an intervention.
- Use AND (in uppercase) to search for multiple terms.
- For more information, see How to Search.
Click on the links below to practice some sample searches:
- How to Use Search Results: Learn how to change the search results display.
- How to Find Results of Studies: Learn about the results information available for some studies.
- How to Read a Study Record: Learn about the information found in a study record.
This page last reviewed in October 2015