TOGETHER: Track Outcomes and Guidance, Technology for Health and Effective Resources
|The safety and scientific validity of this study is the responsibility of the study sponsor and investigators. Listing a study does not mean it has been evaluated by the U.S. Federal Government. Know the risks and potential benefits of clinical studies and talk to your health care provider before participating. Read our disclaimer for details.|
|ClinicalTrials.gov Identifier: NCT04018677|
Recruitment Status : Recruiting
First Posted : July 12, 2019
Last Update Posted : July 12, 2019
The goal of this project is to iteratively develop and test a TOGETHER pilot mobile app product in preparation for commercialization. TOGETHER is a mobile application on a smart software system that informal caregivers can use to develop and implement home-based care for cancer patients/survivors.
The Technical Objectives are to:
- Establish the project team and obtain stakeholder feedback on what to include in the product.
- Evaluate IT customization requirements and HIPAA compliance security, and privacy protocols.
- Develop a prototype to show NCI and then a pilot version for beta and usability testing among stakeholders.
- Enhance interoperability and test integration into health system(s) - if feasible.
- Develop user support documentation for stakeholders.
|Condition or disease||Intervention/treatment||Phase|
|Cancer||Device: TOGETHER||Not Applicable|
|Study Type :||Interventional (Clinical Trial)|
|Estimated Enrollment :||58 participants|
|Intervention Model:||Single Group Assignment|
|Masking:||None (Open Label)|
|Primary Purpose:||Supportive Care|
|Official Title:||TOGETHER: Track Outcomes and Guidance, Technology for Health and Effective Resources|
|Actual Study Start Date :||May 7, 2019|
|Estimated Primary Completion Date :||May 2021|
|Estimated Study Completion Date :||May 2021|
Experimental: TOGETHER app users
TOGETHER app will be downloaded on smart phone. Subjects will be asked to answer questions and/or perform activities on his/her smartphone device. Project information will include responses to surveys and giving additional feedback on app user experience.
TOGETHER is a mobile application software by Medable Inc.
- Assess user experience with TOGETHER app [ Time Frame: 1 year ]User experiences will be assessed by measuring overall experiences.
- Assess user experience with TOGETHER app [ Time Frame: 1 year ]User experiences will be assessed by measuring module recommendation.
- Assess user experience with TOGETHER app [ Time Frame: 1 year ]User experiences will be assessed by measuring dynamics/flow of app use, module recommendation, and general demographics.
- Assess user experience with TOGETHER app [ Time Frame: 1 year ]User experiences will be assessed by measuring problems with app use.
- Assess caregiver's experience with TOGETHER app [ Time Frame: 1 year ]Caregiver's experience with TOGETHER app will be assessed for clarity of documentation.
- User documentation feedback [ Time Frame: 1 year ]General feedback/recommendations for the app, including user documentation feedback.
To learn more about this study, you or your doctor may contact the study research staff using the contact information provided by the sponsor.
Please refer to this study by its ClinicalTrials.gov identifier (NCT number): NCT04018677
|Contact: Rachel Mesiafirstname.lastname@example.org|
|United States, California|
|Stanford, California, United States, 94304|
|Contact: Rachel Mesia|
|Principal Investigator: Vasu Divi, MD|
|Principal Investigator:||Vasu Divi, MD||Stanford University|