Primary Outcome Measures:
- Nutritional status and Nutritional situation [ Time Frame: 1 year ] [ Designated as safety issue: No ]
Nutritional status and Nutritional situation in Naïve HIV infected patients and HIV-infected patients undergoing HAART. It will be collected by using ABCDEF approch: Anthropometric, Biochemistry, Clinical, Dietary, Exercise and Family assesment.
Secondary Outcome Measures:
A prospective cross-sectional study evaluates nutritional status and its relationship to the related factors in Thai HIV-infected patients who attending in out patient clinic at The Thai Red Cross AIDS Research Centre, Bamrasnaradura Infectious Disease Institute, Surat Thani hospital, Khonkaen hospital, Sanpathong hospital and the Queen Savang Vadhana Hospital at Sri Racha .
General Objective: To determine nutritional status among Thai People Living with HIV (PLHIV).
- To assess nutritional problems including undernutrition, overnutrition and others such as lipodystrophy, dyslipidemia, hyperglycemia, cardiovascular disease, etc. among naïve HIV-infected patients and HIV-infected patients undergoing HARRT by using ABCDEF approach: Anthropometric, Biochemical, Clinical, Dietary, Exercise and Family assessment.
- To describe the relationship between the nutritional status and HIV disease staging and other related factors among naïve HIV-infected patients and HIV-infected patients undergoing HARRT.
- To describe the prevalence of CVD and its relationship to cardiac risk factors
- To validate the community screening tool developed by the Thai Nutrition Taskforce in HIV (TNT-HIV) by assessing the correlation of this tool and nutritional status.