Ruxolitinib for Chuvash Polycythemia
|Study Type:||Expanded Access What is Expanded Access?|
|Official Title:||Ruxolitinib for Chuvash Polycythemia|
Study involvement will last for 48 weeks. There will be approximately 11 visits through week 48. Visits may take up to 2-3 hours to complete and occur every 4 weeks for the first 24 weeks, then every 12 weeks until week 48.
During each study visit, any or all of the following procedures may occur:
- List current medications and participant general health
- Obtain blood pressure, body weight, body temperature, respiratory rate and heart rate
- Measure Spleen by examination
- Obtain an abdominal MRI to evaluate spleen and any pre-existing or new blood clots
- Obtain blood samples for safety tests and to monitor kidney/liver function.
- Questionnaires for participant to complete regarding symptoms related to disease.
- Ruxolitinib dosing may be increased after 4 weeks if needed. The dose of the ruxolitinib may be reduced related to side effects.
Please refer to this study by its ClinicalTrials.gov identifier: NCT01730755
|Contact: Karyn Gordon, BSNemail@example.com|
|Contact: Jennifer Riggsfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|United States, Missouri|
|Washington University School of Medicine|
|St. Louis, Missouri, United States, 63110|
|Contact: Karyn Gordon, BSN 314-362-0156 email@example.com|
|Principal Investigator: Stephen Oh, MD, PhD|