Primary Outcome Measures:
- Feeling of Satisfaction with Inhaler (FSI-10) Questionnaire in COPD Turkish population. [ Time Frame: During 1 month, up to September 2012 ]
The FSI-10 is a self-completed 10-item questionnaire to assess patient opinions regarding ease or difficulty of use, portability, and usability of devices for delivery of inhaled medications. Each of the 10 items has 5 response options from poorer to greater ease of use, scored 1 to 5, respectively. The minimum score is 10 whereas the maximum is 50.
Secondary Outcome Measures:
- Socio-demographics profile [ Time Frame: During 1 month, up to September 2012 ]
Socio-demographics parameters: Age; Gender; Educational level; Place of residence (urban / rural); Living alone or accompanied.
- Clinical characteristics [ Time Frame: During 1 month, up to September 2012 ]
Clinical characteristics parameters:Current disease grade; Date of COPD diagnosis
- Treatment-related information [ Time Frame: During 1 month, up to September 2012 ]
Date of first prescription for Turbuhaler; Concomitant treatments for COPD
- Inhaler use [ Time Frame: During 1 month, up to September 2012 ]
Specifically for evaluating real-life patterns of use and usage knowledge of the dry-powder inhaler (Turbuhaler) that delivers budesonide / formoterol fix combination, a specific checklist of the key features of the inhalation technique.Preference with the inhaler she/he is using will be assessed based on patient reported outcomes.
- Site characteristics [ Time Frame: During 1 month, up to September 2012 ]
Type of the hospital: state, university, private
Validation of questionnaire and assessment of patient satisfaction for budesonide/formoterol fix combination DPI in COPD