Prospective Data Collection on Cementless Oxford Partial Knee
|The safety and scientific validity of this study is the responsibility of the study sponsor and investigators. Listing a study does not mean it has been evaluated by the U.S. Federal Government. Read our disclaimer for details.|
|ClinicalTrials.gov Identifier: NCT00760188|
Recruitment Status : Withdrawn (No patients recruited into study.)
First Posted : September 26, 2008
Last Update Posted : September 5, 2017
|Condition or disease||Intervention/treatment|
|Arthroplasty, Replacement, Knee||Device: Cementless Oxford Partial Knee|
|Study Type :||Observational|
|Actual Enrollment :||0 participants|
|Official Title:||Prospective Clinical Evaluation of the Cementless Oxford Partial Knee|
|Actual Study Start Date :||December 2011|
|Actual Primary Completion Date :||December 2011|
|Actual Study Completion Date :||December 2011|
- Device: Cementless Oxford Partial Knee
Cementless Oxford Partial Knee Replacement
- American Knee Society Score [ Time Frame: 1 yr ]The Knee Score consists of points given for pain, range of motion, and stability in both the coronal and sagittal planes, with deductions for fixed deformity, and extensor lag. The Function Score consists of points given for the ability to walk on level surfaces, and the ability to ascend and descend stairs, with deductions for the use of external supporting devices.
- Radiographic Assessment [ Time Frame: 1yr ]x-ray evaluation
- Oxford Knee Score [ Time Frame: 1 yr ]Oxford Knee Score: Assess the impact that knee pain has on an individual's daily life. The survey consists of 12 self reported questions, where a higher score corresponds with a better outcome.
- Short Form 12 [ Time Frame: 1 yr ]Short Form 12: Multipurpose short form generic general health measure. The questionnaire looks at physical and mental scores for patients.
To learn more about this study, you or your doctor may contact the study research staff using the contact information provided by the sponsor.
Please refer to this study by its ClinicalTrials.gov identifier (NCT number): NCT00760188
|Rami Sorial , FRACS|
|Study Director:||N Hunt||Zimmer Biomet|