Follow-up Care After Treatment for Endometrial Cancer
|Study Design:||Observational Model: Ecologic or Community
Time Perspective: Retrospective
|Official Title:||Follow-up After Primary Therapy for Endometrial Cancer; Implementation of a Cancer Care Ontario Guideline: A Pilot Evaluation Study.|
- Qualitative description of participants perception [ Time Frame: after 6 month ]
|Study Start Date:||August 2008|
|Study Completion Date:||February 2010|
|Primary Completion Date:||September 2009 (Final data collection date for primary outcome measure)|
Research Question How has this transfer in follow-up care impacted performance indicators?
- Volume of follow-up care transferred
- Percentage of women, who have required a re-entry consultation
- Fiscal implication of this transfer of follow-up care
- What are women's perceptions of the transition of follow-up care?
- What are women's supportive care needs during the transition of follow-up care and ongoing needs?
Primary Care Practitioner stakeholders:
- What are the primary care practitioners' perceptions of the process of transition of follow-up care?
- What are the primary care practitioners' educational needs?
- What are the primary care practitioners' perceptions of the process of re-entry for in women with suspected recurrence?
Tertiary Centre: Health care providers stakeholders
o What are the perceptions of tertiary health care providers about the transition of follow-up care?
Please refer to this study by its ClinicalTrials.gov identifier: NCT00750672
|The Ottawa Hospital|
|Ottawa, Ontario, Canada, K1H 8L6|