Follow-up Care After Treatment for Endometrial Cancer
|ClinicalTrials.gov Identifier: NCT00750672|
Recruitment Status : Completed
First Posted : September 10, 2008
Last Update Posted : July 13, 2012
|Condition or disease|
Research Question How has this transfer in follow-up care impacted performance indicators?
- Volume of follow-up care transferred
- Percentage of women, who have required a re-entry consultation
- Fiscal implication of this transfer of follow-up care
- What are women's perceptions of the transition of follow-up care?
- What are women's supportive care needs during the transition of follow-up care and ongoing needs?
Primary Care Practitioner stakeholders:
- What are the primary care practitioners' perceptions of the process of transition of follow-up care?
- What are the primary care practitioners' educational needs?
- What are the primary care practitioners' perceptions of the process of re-entry for in women with suspected recurrence?
Tertiary Centre: Health care providers stakeholders
o What are the perceptions of tertiary health care providers about the transition of follow-up care?
|Study Type :||Observational|
|Actual Enrollment :||20 participants|
|Observational Model:||Ecologic or Community|
|Official Title:||Follow-up After Primary Therapy for Endometrial Cancer; Implementation of a Cancer Care Ontario Guideline: A Pilot Evaluation Study.|
|Study Start Date :||August 2008|
|Actual Primary Completion Date :||September 2009|
|Actual Study Completion Date :||February 2010|
- Qualitative description of participants perception [ Time Frame: after 6 month ]
Please refer to this study by its ClinicalTrials.gov identifier (NCT number): NCT00750672
|The Ottawa Hospital|
|Ottawa, Ontario, Canada, K1H 8L6|