Zevalin Plus BuCyE High-dose Therapy in B-cell Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma
|ClinicalTrials.gov Identifier: NCT00336843|
Recruitment Status : Completed
First Posted : June 14, 2006
Last Update Posted : February 17, 2016
|Condition or disease||Intervention/treatment||Phase|
|Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma||Drug: Zevalin-BuCyE||Phase 2|
Title: Combining 90Y-Ibritumomab tiuxetan (Zevalin) with high-dose chemotherapy of BuCyE and autologous stem cell transplantation in patients with relapsed, refractory, or high-risk B-cell non-Hodgkin's lymphoma - an open-labeled phase II study.
Study design: Prospective, multicenter, open-labeled, phase II trial.
- Primary: event-free survival time following autologous stem cell transplantation with 90Y-Ibritumomab tiuxetan and BuCyE high-dose chemotherapy in patients with relapsed, refractory, or high-risk B-cell non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
- Secondary: overall survival response rate toxicity of the treatment combination
- Day 21: rituximab, 250 mg/m2, I.V.
- Day 14: rituximab, 250 mg/m2, I.V. 90Y-Ibritumomab tiuxetan, 0.4 mCi/kg, I.V.
- Day 7, 6, 5: busulfan 3.2 mg/kg I.V.
- Day 5, 4: etoposide 200 mg/m2 I.V. every 12 hours
- Day 3, 2: Cytoxan 50 mg/kg I.V.
- Day 0: autologous stem cell infusion
|Study Type :||Interventional (Clinical Trial)|
|Actual Enrollment :||19 participants|
|Intervention Model:||Single Group Assignment|
|Masking:||None (Open Label)|
|Official Title:||Combining 90Y-ibritumomab Tiuxetan With High-dose Chemotherapy of BuCyE and Autologous Stem Cell Transplantation in Patients With B-cell Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma - an Open-labeled Phase II Study|
|Study Start Date :||November 2005|
|Primary Completion Date :||February 2009|
|Study Completion Date :||May 2010|
histologically confirmed, relapsed or refractory CD20 positive B-cell NHL including diffuse large B-cell, follicular, mantle cell, and Burkitt lymphomas.
rituximab (IV, 250 mg/m2 on days −21 and −14) single dose of 90Y-ibritumomab (IV, 0.4 mCi/kg on day −14) Busulfan (IV, 0.8 mg/kg every 6 h from day −7 to day −5) Cyclophosphamide (IV, 50 mg/kg on days −3 and −2) Etoposide (IV, 200 mg/m2 every 12 h on days −5 and −4) Autologous stem cells infusion on day 0
- Event-free survival [ Time Frame: the time from stem cell infusion to failure or death from any cause ]Three year event-free survival rate would be reported.
- Overall survival [ Time Frame: from stem cell infusion to death of any cause or last follow-up ]Three year overall survival would be reported.
- Toxicity of the treatment combination [ Time Frame: any toxicity due to study treatment during study period ]Adverse events would be assessed and graded according to the National Cancer Institute Common Toxicity Criteria for Adverse Events (NCI CTCAE), version 3.0. And the frequency of each grade would be reported as case number and proportion.
Please refer to this study by its ClinicalTrials.gov identifier (NCT number): NCT00336843
|Korea, Republic of|
|Asan Medical Center, Departement of Internal Medicine, Division of Oncology|
|Seoul, Korea, Republic of, 138-736|
|Principal Investigator:||Cheolwon Suh, MD, PhD||Asan Medical Center|