Tumor Lysate Pulsed-Dendritic Cell Vaccines After High-Dose Chemotherapy for Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma
|The safety and scientific validity of this study is the responsibility of the study sponsor and investigators. Listing a study does not mean it has been evaluated by the U.S. Federal Government. Read our disclaimer for details.|
|ClinicalTrials.gov Identifier: NCT00006434|
Recruitment Status : Completed
First Posted : November 6, 2000
Last Update Posted : June 24, 2005
- Study Details
- Tabular View
- No Results Posted
- How to Read a Study Record
|Condition or disease||Intervention/treatment||Phase|
|Lymphoma, Non-Hodgkin||Biological: tumor-pulsed dendritic cells||Phase 3|
|Study Type :||Interventional (Clinical Trial)|
|Masking:||None (Open Label)|
Choosing to participate in a study is an important personal decision. Talk with your doctor and family members or friends about deciding to join a study. To learn more about this study, you or your doctor may contact the study research staff using the contacts provided below. For general information, Learn About Clinical Studies.
|Ages Eligible for Study:||10 Years to 70 Years (Child, Adult, Older Adult)|
|Sexes Eligible for Study:||All|
|Accepts Healthy Volunteers:||No|
- Histologically documented, aggressive and/or intermediate grade NHL, B-cell and T-cell.
- In relapse after first-line conventional chemotherapy. Primary therapy should include a doxorubicin-based regimen.
- Patients must have disease sensitive to induction chemotherapy, radiation therapy, and/or radioimmunotherapy. Successful treatment of CNS or meningeal disease is allowed.
- Patients must have accessible tumor for biopsy or excision.
- Cumulative total doxorubicin: <500 mg/m2
- Performance score 0-2
- No prior pelvic RT
- Patients with a prior malignancy are eligible if they were treated for cure and have no evidence of active disease.
- Patients may not be taking immunosuppressive agents.
- Informed Consent; IRB approval
To learn more about this study, you or your doctor may contact the study research staff using the contact information provided by the sponsor.
Please refer to this study by its ClinicalTrials.gov identifier (NCT number): NCT00006434
|United States, Michigan|
|University of Michigan Medical Center|
|Ann Arbor, Michigan, United States, 48104-0914|
|Other Study ID Numbers:||
M01RR000042 ( U.S. NIH Grant/Contract )
|First Posted:||November 6, 2000 Key Record Dates|
|Last Update Posted:||June 24, 2005|
|Last Verified:||December 2003|
Neoplasms by Histologic Type
Immune System Diseases