Adjuvant PROSTVAC-V/F in Subjects at High Risk for Relapse After Radical Prostatectomy
|The safety and scientific validity of this study is the responsibility of the study sponsor and investigators. Listing a study does not mean it has been evaluated by the U.S. Federal Government. Know the risks and potential benefits of clinical studies and talk to your health care provider before participating. Read our disclaimer for details.|
|ClinicalTrials.gov Identifier: NCT02772562|
Recruitment Status : Recruiting
First Posted : May 13, 2016
Last Update Posted : July 2, 2019
|Condition or disease||Intervention/treatment||Phase|
|Prostatic Neoplasms||Biological: PROSTVAC-V/F||Phase 2|
|Study Type :||Interventional (Clinical Trial)|
|Estimated Enrollment :||44 participants|
|Intervention Model:||Single Group Assignment|
|Masking:||None (Open Label)|
|Official Title:||A Phase II Trial of Adjuvant PROSTVAC-V/F in Subjects at High Risk for Relapse After Radical Prostatectomy|
|Study Start Date :||July 2016|
|Estimated Primary Completion Date :||December 2019|
|Estimated Study Completion Date :||February 2020|
0.5 ml containing at least 2 x 108 Infectious Units (Inf.U) PROSTVAC-V given on day 1.
0.5 ml containing at least 1 x 109 Inf.U PROSTVAC-F given on days 15, 28, 57, 85, 113, 141.
- Anti-tumor effect of PROSTVAC-V/F [ Time Frame: 2 years ]Anti-tumor effect of PROSTVAC-V/F will be determined by the number of subjects experiencing relapse at the two year follow up visit after prostatectomy.
- Observed relapse free survival (RFS) with the predicted "virtual" RFS of each patient. [ Time Frame: 2 years ]The predicted RFS values will be calculated from each patient's clinicl and pathologic data by a risk adapted algorithm. The observed and predicted RFSs will be presented as Kaplan-Meier plots and comparisons will be done by the longrank test.
- Observed relapse free survival (RFS) with the RFSs of a historical comparison group of MUSC prostatectomy patients. [ Time Frame: 2 years ]
- Associations between RFS values and research specimen [ Time Frame: 2 years ]
- Frequency of adverse events as assessed by CTCAE v. 4 [ Time Frame: 2 years ]
To learn more about this study, you or your doctor may contact the study research staff using the contact information provided by the sponsor.
Please refer to this study by its ClinicalTrials.gov identifier (NCT number): NCT02772562
|Contact: Mike Wheeleremail@example.com|
|United States, South Carolina|
|Medical University of South Carolina||Recruiting|
|Charleston, South Carolina, United States, 29425|
|Contact: Michael Lilly, MD 843-792-4271|
|Contact: Mike Wheeler 843-792-9321 firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Principal Investigator:||Michael Lilly, MD||Medical University of South Carolina|