FOLFOXIRI Plus Panitumumab In Kras and Braf Wild-Type Metastatic Colorectal Cancer (TRIP)
|The safety and scientific validity of this study is the responsibility of the study sponsor and investigators. Listing a study does not mean it has been evaluated by the U.S. Federal Government. Read our disclaimer for details.|
|ClinicalTrials.gov Identifier: NCT01358812|
Recruitment Status : Completed
First Posted : May 24, 2011
Last Update Posted : March 11, 2015
|Condition or disease||Intervention/treatment||Phase|
|Metastatic Colo-rectal Cancer||Drug: FOLFOXIRI + Panitumumab||Phase 2|
|Study Type :||Interventional (Clinical Trial)|
|Actual Enrollment :||37 participants|
|Intervention Model:||Single Group Assignment|
|Masking:||None (Open Label)|
|Official Title:||Phase II Trial of FOLFOXIRI Plus Panitumumab as First-Line Treatment for Kras and Braf Wild-Type Metastatic Colorectal Cancer|
|Study Start Date :||March 2010|
|Actual Primary Completion Date :||October 2011|
Experimental: FOLFOXIRI + Panitumumab
PANITUMUMAB 6 mg/Kg i.v. over 1 hour followed by IRINOTECAN 150 mg/sqm i.v. over 1 hour followed by OXALIPLATIN 85 mg/sqm i.v. over 2 hours concomitantly with L-LV 200 mg/sqm over 2 hours followed by 5-FLUOROURACIL 2400 mg/sqm c.i. over 48 hours starting on day 1 repeated every 2 weeks.
Drug: FOLFOXIRI + Panitumumab
PANITUMUMAB 6 mg/Kg i.v. over 1 hour followed by IRINOTECAN 150 mg/sqm i.v. over 1 hour followed by OXALIPLATIN 85 mg/sqm i.v. over 2 hours concomitantly with L-LV 200 mg/sqm over 2 hours followed by 5-FLUOROURACIL* 2400 mg/sqm c.i. over 48 hours starting on day 1 repeated every 2 weeks.
- Response Rate [ Time Frame: Up to 3 years (objective response will be evaluated every 8 weeks) ]Response rate is defined as the fraction of treated patients who achieve a response as defined according to Response Evaluation Criteria in Solid Tumors (RECIST) criteria vers. 1.1.
- Progression Free Survival [ Time Frame: Up to 3 years ]Progression free survival is defined as time from study entry until progression of disease (according to RECIST 1.1) or death from any cause. Patients who are alive without having progressed at the end of the study will be censored at their last radiological assessment.
- Overall Survival [ Time Frame: Up to 3 years ]Overall survival is defined as the time from study entry until death from any cause. Patients who are alive at the end of the study will be censored at that point.
- Safety Profile [ Time Frame: Up to 3 years ]Safety Profile is based on the collection of all the adverse events occurring during the study graded by NCI-CTC criteria.
- Secondary Radical Surgery on Metastases [ Time Frame: Up to 3 years ]Secondary Radical Surgery on Metastases is defined as microscopically margin-free complete surgical removal of all residual disease performed during treatment or after its completion allowed by tumoral shrinkage and or desappearance of one or more lesions.
- Analyses of Potential Predictive Factors [ Time Frame: Up to 3 years ]Exploratory analyses of potential predictive factors and surrogate markers of treatment activity or efficacy.
To learn more about this study, you or your doctor may contact the study research staff using the contact information provided by the sponsor.
Please refer to this study by its ClinicalTrials.gov identifier (NCT number): NCT01358812
|P.O. Zona Aretina - Ospedale S. Donato Di Arezzo|
|Istituto Nazionale Per La Ricerca Sul Cancro|
|Genova, Italy, 16132|
|IRCCS Ospedale San Raffaele|
|Milano, Italy, 20132|
|Asl Olbia - Uo Oncologia Ospedale San Giovanni Di Dio|
|Olbia, Italy, 07026|
|Istituto Oncologico Veneto (IOV)|
|Padova, Italy, 35100|
|Polo Oncologico Area Vasta Nord-Ovest|
|Pisa, Italy, 56126|
|Universita' Campus Bio-Medico Di Roma|
|Roma, Italy, 00128|
|Asl Di Sassari - Ospedale S.S. Annunziata -U.O. Oncologia Medica|
|Sassari, Italy, 07100|
|Ausl 7 Di Siena|
|Siena, Italy, 53100|
|A.O. Universitaria S.Maria Della Misericordia Di Udine|
|Udine, Italy, 33100|
|Principal Investigator:||Alfredo Falcone, MD||Polo Oncologico Area Vasta Nord-Ovest|