Study of RP-6306 With FOLFIRI in Advanced Solid Tumors (MINOTAUR)
|The safety and scientific validity of this study is the responsibility of the study sponsor and investigators. Listing a study does not mean it has been evaluated by the U.S. Federal Government. Know the risks and potential benefits of clinical studies and talk to your health care provider before participating. Read our disclaimer for details.|
|ClinicalTrials.gov Identifier: NCT05147350|
Recruitment Status : Recruiting
First Posted : December 7, 2021
Last Update Posted : November 4, 2022
- Study Details
- Tabular View
- No Results Posted
- How to Read a Study Record
|Condition or disease||Intervention/treatment||Phase|
|Advanced Solid Tumor||Drug: RP-6306 (oral PKMYT1 inhibitor)||Phase 1|
|Study Type :||Interventional (Clinical Trial)|
|Estimated Enrollment :||104 participants|
|Intervention Model:||Sequential Assignment|
|Intervention Model Description:||Dose Escalation and expansion|
|Masking:||None (Open Label)|
|Official Title:||Phase 1 Study of the PKMYT1 Inhibitor RP-6306 in Combination With FOLFIRI for the Treatment of Advanced Solid Tumors|
|Actual Study Start Date :||August 9, 2022|
|Estimated Primary Completion Date :||June 2023|
|Estimated Study Completion Date :||December 2024|
Experimental: Phase 1: RP-6306 in combination with FOLFIRI Dose Escalation
RP-6306 will be administered as oral capsules Multiple dose levels of RP-6306 (oral) and FOLFIRI (IV)
Drug: RP-6306 (oral PKMYT1 inhibitor)
RP-6306 (Oral) in combination with FOLFIRI (IV)
Other Name: FOLFIRI
- Number of patients with of treatment-related adverse event data per CTCAE v5.0 criteria and frequency of dose limiting toxicities, to determine safety and tolerability of RP-6306 in combination with FOLFIRI. [ Time Frame: Up to 90 days after last administration of study intervention ]This data will be used to identify a recommended phase 2 dose (RP2D) and schedule of RP-6306 in combination with FOLFIRI
- To identify a maximum tolerated dose (MTD) through evaluation of dose-limiting toxicities (DLTs) at or below a frequency of 25%. [ Time Frame: Up to 90 days after last administration of study intervention ]
- To assess the preliminary efficacy of RP-6306 in combination with FOLFIRI using RECIST v1.1 criteria to determine the overall response rate (ORR) at each tested dose level. [ Time Frame: Through study completion, up to 12 months ]
- Area under the plasma concentration versus time curve (AUC) from time 0 to 8 hours post dose [ Time Frame: Through end of study, up to 2 months ]PK parameters of RP-6306, irinotecan, and SN-38
- Peak Plasma Concentration (Cmax) will be observed directly from data [ Time Frame: Through end of study, up to 2 months ]PK parameters of RP-6306, irinotecan, and SN-38
- Minimum blood plasma concentration (Cmin) will be observed directly from data [ Time Frame: Through end of study, up to 2 months ]PK parameters of RP-6306, irinotecan, and SN-38
- Time take to reach Cmax (Tmax) will be observed directly from data as time of first occurrence [ Time Frame: Through end of study, up to 2 months ]PK parameters of RP-6306, irinotecan, and SN-38
Choosing to participate in a study is an important personal decision. Talk with your doctor and family members or friends about deciding to join a study. To learn more about this study, you or your doctor may contact the study research staff using the contacts provided below. For general information, Learn About Clinical Studies.
|Ages Eligible for Study:||18 Years and older (Adult, Older Adult)|
|Sexes Eligible for Study:||All|
|Accepts Healthy Volunteers:||No|
- Male or female and ≥18 years-of-age at the time of signature of the informed consent
- Confirmed advanced solid tumors resistant or refractory to standard treatment
- Eastern Cooperative Oncology Group (ECOG) Performance Status score of 0 or 1.
- All patients must have locally advanced or metastatic CRC, GI, or esophageal cancer(s) and radiographic evidence of progressing disease.
- Measurable disease as per RECIST v1.1
- Submission of available tumor tissue or willingness to have a biopsy performed if safe and feasible
- Acceptable hematologic and organ function at screening
- Negative pregnancy test for women of childbearing potential at Screening and prior to first study drug.
- Inability to swallow and retain oral medications.
- Chemotherapy or small molecule antineoplastic agent given within 21 days or <5 half- lives, whichever is shorter, prior to first dose of study treatment.
- History or current condition, therapy, or laboratory abnormality that might confound the study results, or interfere with the patient's participation for the full duration of the study treatment.
- Patients who are pregnant or breastfeeding
- Life-threatening illness, medical condition, active uncontrolled infection, or organ system dysfunction or other reasons which, in the investigator's opinion, could compromise the participating patient's safety.
- Major surgery within 4 weeks prior to first study treatment dose.
- Uncontrolled, symptomatic brain metastases.
- Uncontrolled high blood pressure
- Active, uncontrolled bacterial, fungal, or viral infection, including hepatitis B virus (HBV), hepatitis C virus (HCV), known human immunodeficiency virus (HIV), or acquired immunodeficiency syndrome (AIDS) related illness.
- Moderate or severe hepatic impairment
- Cardiac diseases currently or within the last 6 months as defined by New York Heart Association (NYHA) ≥Class 2
- Psychological, familial, sociological, or geographical conditions that do not permit compliance with the protocol and/or follow-up procedures outlined in the protocol.
To learn more about this study, you or your doctor may contact the study research staff using the contact information provided by the sponsor.
Please refer to this study by its ClinicalTrials.gov identifier (NCT number): NCT05147350
|Contact: Jen Truong, MD, MPH||+1 email@example.com|
|United States, California|
|Participating site #1019||Recruiting|
|Los Angeles, California, United States, 90095|
|United States, New York|
|Participating Site #1008||Recruiting|
|New York, New York, United States, 10032|
|United States, Texas|
|Participating Site #1001||Recruiting|
|Houston, Texas, United States, 77030|
|United States, Utah|
|Participating site #1013||Recruiting|
|Salt Lake City, Utah, United States, 84112|
|Participating site # 2001||Recruiting|
|Toronto, Ontario, Canada, ON M5G 2M9|
|Participating Site # 3003||Recruiting|
|London, United Kingdom, W1G 6AD|
|Responsible Party:||Repare Therapeutics|
|Other Study ID Numbers:||
|First Posted:||December 7, 2021 Key Record Dates|
|Last Update Posted:||November 4, 2022|
|Last Verified:||November 2022|
|Individual Participant Data (IPD) Sharing Statement:|
|Plan to Share IPD:||No|
|Studies a U.S. FDA-regulated Drug Product:||Yes|
|Studies a U.S. FDA-regulated Device Product:||No|