Study of INBRX-109 in Conventional Chondrosarcoma
|The safety and scientific validity of this study is the responsibility of the study sponsor and investigators. Listing a study does not mean it has been evaluated by the U.S. Federal Government. Know the risks and potential benefits of clinical studies and talk to your health care provider before participating. Read our disclaimer for details.|
|ClinicalTrials.gov Identifier: NCT04950075|
Recruitment Status : Recruiting
First Posted : July 6, 2021
Last Update Posted : October 22, 2021
|Condition or disease||Intervention/treatment||Phase|
|Conventional Chondrosarcoma||Drug: INBRX-109 Drug: Placebo||Phase 2|
|Study Type :||Interventional (Clinical Trial)|
|Estimated Enrollment :||201 participants|
|Intervention Model:||Parallel Assignment|
|Intervention Model Description:||INBRX-109 and placebo arms are in parallel. Patients on placebo are allowed to cross-over to open-label INBRX-109 at time of disease progression.|
|Masking:||Quadruple (Participant, Care Provider, Investigator, Outcomes Assessor)|
|Official Title:||A Randomized, Blinded, Placebo-controlled, Phase 2 Study of INBRX-109 in Unresectable or Metastatic Conventional Chondrosarcoma|
|Actual Study Start Date :||September 23, 2021|
|Estimated Primary Completion Date :||February 2024|
|Estimated Study Completion Date :||June 2024|
IV every three weeks
Tetravalent DR5 Agonist Antibody
Placebo Comparator: Placebo
IV every three weeks
- Progression-free survival per RECISTv1.1 comparing INBRX-109 and placebo [ Time Frame: 3 years ]Progression-free survival per RECISTv1.1 will be determined.
- Overall survival of patients comparing INBRX-109 and placebo [ Time Frame: 3 years ]Overall survival will be determined.
- Overall response rate (in percent), duration of response (in time) and disease control rate (in percent) [ Time Frame: 3 years ]Tumor response will be determined by RECISTv1.1.
- Quality of life assessed by EORTC questionnaire for cancer patients (QLQ-C30) comparing INBRX-109 and placebo [ Time Frame: 3 years ]Quality of life will be determined.
- Incidence and grades of treatment-emergent adverse events including serious adverse events [ Time Frame: 3 years ]Adverse events will be assessed and severity assigned by using the National Cancer Institute Common Terminology Criteria for Adverse Events (NCI CTCAE), version 5.0.
- Immunogenicity of INBRX-109 [ Time Frame: 3 years ]Frequency of anti-drug antibodies against INBRX-109 will be determined.
- Area under the curve of INBRX-109 [ Time Frame: 3 years ]The area under the curve of INBRX-109 will be determined.
- Peak serum concentration (Cmax) of INBRX-109 [ Time Frame: 3 years ]The peak serum concentration (Cmax) of INBRX-109 will be determined.
- Trough serum concentration (Ctrough) of INBRX-109 [ Time Frame: 3 years ]The trough serum concentration (Ctrough) of INBRX-109 will be determined.
- Time to maximum concentration (Tmax) of INBRX-109 [ Time Frame: 3 years ]The time to maximum concentration (Tmax) of INBRX-109 will be determined.
To learn more about this study, you or your doctor may contact the study research staff using the contact information provided by the sponsor.
Please refer to this study by its ClinicalTrials.gov identifier (NCT number): NCT04950075
|Contact: Michelle Darling||(919) firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Contact: Miranda Foxemail@example.com|
|United States, California|
|Sarcoma Oncology Center||Recruiting|
|Santa Monica, California, United States, 90403|
|Contact: Victoria Chua-Alcala 310-552-9999 firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Principal Investigator: Sant P Chawla, MD|
|Study Director:||Klaus Wagner, MD PhD||Inhibrx, Inc.|