An Epidemiological Investigation on Correct Wearing of Mask by Hood Test
|The safety and scientific validity of this study is the responsibility of the study sponsor and investigators. Listing a study does not mean it has been evaluated by the U.S. Federal Government. Read our disclaimer for details.|
|ClinicalTrials.gov Identifier: NCT04497753|
Recruitment Status : Completed
First Posted : August 4, 2020
Last Update Posted : October 19, 2020
|Condition or disease|
|Respiratory Infectious Diseases|
- Overall design：This study uses the methods of cross-sectional survey and chance sampling.
- Sign the Informed Consent Form.
- Investigation on the basic situation of personnel: The gender, age and education level of the subjects were analyzed as the factors influencing whether the mask was worn correctly or not.
- Investigation on the types of wearing masks： 1) The types of masks worn by the subjects were recorded as the basis of stratified statistics.
2) Mask suitability testing：
- Visual inspection whether the mask is close to the face with obvious gaps.
- Breathing test Are there any obvious gaps or whether the cotton around the mask is blown when the subject taking a deep breath.
- Spray test The FT-30 qualitative fitness test system of 3M company was used to test the suitability and correctness of wearing mask.
In the spray test, all subjects underwent a sensitivity test to prove their ability to smell the bitterness of the reagent, and then sensitive subjects can participate in the hood test..
In order to objectively reflect the overall situation of the subjects, it is necessary to cover many ages and educational levels of men and women.
|Study Type :||Observational|
|Actual Enrollment :||6000 participants|
|Observational Model:||Ecologic or Community|
|Official Title:||An Epidemiological Investigation on Correct Wearing of Mask by Hood Test|
|Actual Study Start Date :||June 19, 2020|
|Actual Primary Completion Date :||August 31, 2020|
|Actual Study Completion Date :||August 31, 2020|
Can't fell bitterness
Can fell bitterness
- can or can't fell bitterness [ Time Frame: Immediately after spray test ]
Whenever the subject feels bitter, it means that the mask does not fit well with the subject's face.
If the subjects do not feel bitter all the time, it means that the mask is suitable for the subjects' face and can be worn.
To learn more about this study, you or your doctor may contact the study research staff using the contact information provided by the sponsor.
Please refer to this study by its ClinicalTrials.gov identifier (NCT number): NCT04497753
|Fuwai hospital, Beijing|
|Beijing, Beijing, China, 100037|
|Taizhou Health Bureau|
|Taizhou, Jiangsu, China, 225300|
|Bin Health Wen|
|Jinzhong, Shanxi, China, 032005|
|Yuanqu Health Bureau|
|Yuncheng, Shanxi, China, 043700|
|Fuwai Yunnan Cardiovascular Hospital|
|Kunming, Yunnan, China, 655601|
|Luliang Health Bureau|
|Qujing, Yunnan, China, 655601|
|Shizong Health Bureau|
|Qujing, Yunnan, China, 655700|
|Luoping Health Bureau|
|Qujing, Yunnan, China, 655816|
|Principal Investigator:||Lin Duo||Fuwai Yunnan Cardiovascular Hospital|