Registry for a Cardiovascular Patient Who COVID-19 Infection in Qatar and Gulf
|The safety and scientific validity of this study is the responsibility of the study sponsor and investigators. Listing a study does not mean it has been evaluated by the U.S. Federal Government. Know the risks and potential benefits of clinical studies and talk to your health care provider before participating. Read our disclaimer for details.|
|ClinicalTrials.gov Identifier: NCT04430374|
Recruitment Status : Recruiting
First Posted : June 12, 2020
Last Update Posted : June 26, 2020
|Condition or disease||Intervention/treatment|
|Cardiovascular Diseases||Other: No interverntion|
|Study Type :||Observational [Patient Registry]|
|Estimated Enrollment :||100 participants|
|Target Follow-Up Duration:||1 Week|
|Official Title:||Qatar Cardiovascular COVID-19 Registry|
|Actual Study Start Date :||June 2, 2020|
|Estimated Primary Completion Date :||December 31, 2020|
|Estimated Study Completion Date :||December 31, 2020|
- Other: No interverntion
No intervention will be done, registry only
- The impact of COVID-19 on cardiovascular patient [ Time Frame: 2 month from starting date ]
The outcome of this registry will be:
- entire information about the patients who admitted with COVID-19 accompany with a cardiovascular condition in Qatar.
- Additionally, a comparison will be conducted between the cardiac patient who admitted over the period February to December to December 2020 and the same category of patients over the same period of 2019 in Qatar to figure out the reason behind the dropping of the number of the patient.
- A multicenter data from the Gulf countries for Acute MI patients infected with COVID-19.
- A comparison between our patients (either in Qatar only or the entire Gulf) populations and the outcome of other international registries such as the NACMI (US registry)
To learn more about this study, you or your doctor may contact the study research staff using the contact information provided by the sponsor.
Please refer to this study by its ClinicalTrials.gov identifier (NCT number): NCT04430374
|Hamad Medical Corporation||Recruiting|
|Doha, Unlisted (UL), Qatar, 974|
|Contact: DR.Jassim Alsuwaidi Senior Consultant 44395392 firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Principal Investigator:||Dr.Jassim Alsuwaidi Senior Consultant||HMC|