Active Monitoring And Determinants of Incidence Infection of COVDI-19
|The safety and scientific validity of this study is the responsibility of the study sponsor and investigators. Listing a study does not mean it has been evaluated by the U.S. Federal Government. Know the risks and potential benefits of clinical studies and talk to your health care provider before participating. Read our disclaimer for details.|
|ClinicalTrials.gov Identifier: NCT04326400|
Recruitment Status : Recruiting
First Posted : March 30, 2020
Last Update Posted : April 1, 2020
7. Objectives To apply e-health methods to perform active monitoring and assess determinants of incident Infection of COVID-19 in a hospital population.
8. Study design Prospective, Single-centre, observational clinical study. 9. Disease or disorder under study Healthy people in risk of COVID-19 infection. 10. Main variable. Symptoms related to infection caused by SARS-Cov2. 11. Study population and total number of patients Men and women in general god health status aged between 18 and 80 years that currently are employees of Hospital de La Princesa .
12. Duration of treatment Each subject will be monitored, since its recruitment, for a period of 12 weeks.
13. Timetable and expected date of completion The overall duration of the study is estimated at about 6 months, from patient recruitment to the last data recorded by last subject. The aim is to carry out this study from March 2020 onwards.
|Condition or disease|
|Study Type :||Observational|
|Estimated Enrollment :||1000 participants|
|Official Title:||Active Monitoring And Determinants of Incidence Infection of COVDI-19 in a Hospital Population (AMADIICH) Study Protocol|
|Actual Study Start Date :||March 23, 2020|
|Estimated Primary Completion Date :||July 20, 2020|
|Estimated Study Completion Date :||September 20, 2020|
|Hospital de la Princesa employees|
- COVID-19 App-based platform [ Time Frame: 6 months ]The primary objective of this trial is to investigate whether the use of a cell phone App-based platform is a useful tool to monitor the symptoms of a population in risk of SARS-Cov2 infection. The final aim is to assess determinants of incidence of infection of COVID-19 in people working in Hospital during the pandemia of SARS-Cov-2.
- COVID-19 infection [ Time Frame: 6 months ]
To monitor in real-time COVID-19 symptoms in the hospital workforce, which are a proxy of incident infection (Step 1) To identify in real-time clusters of COVID-19 symptoms and to facilitate control measures.
To determine the incidence of new infection of COVID-19. To identify the determinants and risk/protective factors associated with this infection, in a workforce hospital population free of COVID-19 at the start of our study.
To learn more about this study, you or your doctor may contact the study research staff using the contact information provided by the sponsor.
Please refer to this study by its ClinicalTrials.gov identifier (NCT number): NCT04326400
|Contact: Artuto García||+34 911 923 firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Contact: Marcos Maroto||+34 911 923 email@example.com|
|Hospital Universitario de la Princesa||Recruiting|
|Madrid, Spain, 28006|
|Contact: Joan Soriano, MD, PhD +34 618867769 firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Principal Investigator:||Joan Soriano, MD, PhD||Fundación de Investigación Biomédica - Hospital Universitario de La Princesa|