Chinese Research Group of Gallbladder Cancer (CRGGC)
|The safety and scientific validity of this study is the responsibility of the study sponsor and investigators. Listing a study does not mean it has been evaluated by the U.S. Federal Government. Know the risks and potential benefits of clinical studies and talk to your health care provider before participating. Read our disclaimer for details.|
|ClinicalTrials.gov Identifier: NCT04140552|
Recruitment Status : Recruiting
First Posted : October 28, 2019
Last Update Posted : October 28, 2019
|Condition or disease|
The objectives of the CRGGC are as follows:
- To study the current diagnosis and treatment of gallbladder cancer in China.
- To clarify the prognostic role of debated risk factors associated with gallbladder cancer.
- To improve the accurate staging of gallbladder cancer.
- To standardize the treatment with gallbladder cancer.
|Study Type :||Observational [Patient Registry]|
|Estimated Enrollment :||10000 participants|
|Target Follow-Up Duration:||5 Years|
|Official Title:||Chinese Research Group of Gallbladder Cancer|
|Actual Study Start Date :||January 1, 2008|
|Estimated Primary Completion Date :||December 31, 2020|
|Estimated Study Completion Date :||December 31, 2025|
- Overall Survival [ Time Frame: 5 years ]The overall survival data were defined by (date of death) - (date of first diagnosis). The survival status of patients were retrieved from follow-up.
To learn more about this study, you or your doctor may contact the study research staff using the contact information provided by the sponsor.
Please refer to this study by its ClinicalTrials.gov identifier (NCT number): NCT04140552
|Contact: Yingbin Liu, MD, PhDfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Principal Investigator:||Yingbin Liu, MD, PhD||Xinhua Hospital, Shanghai Jiao Tong University School of Medicine|