Registry for Longitudinal Mortality and Therapy in Patients With Heart Failure (GREARTWAL)
|The safety and scientific validity of this study is the responsibility of the study sponsor and investigators. Listing a study does not mean it has been evaluated by the U.S. Federal Government. Know the risks and potential benefits of clinical studies and talk to your health care provider before participating. Read our disclaimer for details.|
|ClinicalTrials.gov Identifier: NCT04062500|
Recruitment Status : Recruiting
First Posted : August 20, 2019
Last Update Posted : August 20, 2019
|Condition or disease||Intervention/treatment|
|Heart Failure||Other: Mortality and Rehospitalization rate|
Registry for Longitudinal mortality and therapy in patients with Heart Failure is a large, multicenter, prospective, open-label registry of the management of patients treated in the hospital for acute heart failure in China. The objective of this study is to investigate the clinical features and prognosis of patients with heart failure, and discover the characteristics of high-risk heart failure patients, and elucidate critical factors which predict the development and outcomes of symptomatic heart failure patients.
- To elucidate the clinical characteristics and prognostic risks of patients with heart failure.
- To study the characteristics of high-risk heart failure patients and predict the key factors for the development of symptomatic heart failure patients.
- To elucidate the compliance of patients with heart failure and the incidence of adverse drug effects.
- To investigate the effect of self-management on outcomes in patients with heart failure.
- To elucidate critical factors associated with the development and outcomes of heart failure.
- To investigate hospitalization expenses for heart failure.
|Study Type :||Observational|
|Estimated Enrollment :||10500 participants|
|Official Title:||Registry for Longitudinal Mortality and Therapy in Patients With Heart Failure (GREARTWAL Study)|
|Actual Study Start Date :||January 1, 2018|
|Estimated Primary Completion Date :||December 31, 2019|
|Estimated Study Completion Date :||December 31, 2027|
Patients with heart failure
patients treated in the hospital for acute heart failure in China
Other: Mortality and Rehospitalization rate
Mortality and Re-hospitalization of acute decompensated heart failure
- Mortality of acute decompensated heart failure [ Time Frame: 10 years ]In-hospital and Annual mortality
- Re-hospitalization rate [ Time Frame: 10 years ]Re-hospitalization of acute decompensated heart failure
Biospecimen Retention: Samples Without DNA
Please refer to this study by its ClinicalTrials.gov identifier (NCT number): NCT04062500
|Contact: Dachun Xu, PhD||18917684045 ext +email@example.com|
|Shanghai Tenth People's Hospital, Tongji University||Recruiting|
|Shanghai, Shanghai, China, 200072|
|Contact: Dachun Xu, MD,PhD +86 18917684045 firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Contact: Yawei Xu, MD,PhD +86 13916698181 email@example.com|
|Principal Investigator:||Dachun Xu, PhD||Shanghai Tenthth People's Hospital|