No-worry Baby Project
|The safety and scientific validity of this study is the responsibility of the study sponsor and investigators. Listing a study does not mean it has been evaluated by the U.S. Federal Government. Know the risks and potential benefits of clinical studies and talk to your health care provider before participating. Read our disclaimer for details.|
|ClinicalTrials.gov Identifier: NCT03922087|
Recruitment Status : Recruiting
First Posted : April 19, 2019
Last Update Posted : April 19, 2019
|Condition or disease||Intervention/treatment|
|Gestational Diabetes Mellitus in Pregnancy Gestational Hypertension Thyroid Disease Pregnancy Obesity Anemia in Pregnancy Complications, Pregnancy Depression Obstetric Labor Complications Asthma Allergic Disorder Immune System Diseases Neurodevelopmental Disorders Reproductive Disorder||Other: No intervention|
|Study Type :||Observational|
|Estimated Enrollment :||10000 participants|
|Official Title:||Huizhou Mother-infant Cohort|
|Actual Study Start Date :||November 20, 2018|
|Estimated Primary Completion Date :||December 31, 2021|
|Estimated Study Completion Date :||December 31, 2025|
The pregnancy women without any diseases.
Other: No intervention
The pregnancy women with cardio-metabolic and endocrinic disorders such as gestational diabetes, obesity, hypertension, thyroid diseases, anemia and other cardio-metabolic diseases.
Other: No intervention
- Number of adverse birth outcomes. [ Time Frame: At delivery. ]Including dystocia,stillbirth, fetal macrosomia and child with birth defect.
- Children weight changes. [ Time Frame: At age of 1 month, 3 months, 6months, 1 year, and 3 year. ]Weight is measured in kilograms.
- Children height changes. [ Time Frame: At age of 1 month, 3 months, 6months, 1 year, and 3 year. ]Height is measured in meters.
- Number of participant with gestational complications. [ Time Frame: At delivery. ]Including gestational hypertension and preeclampsia, and gestational diabetes mellitus.
- Maternal weight changes(kg). [ Time Frame: At 20 weeks of gestation, 28 weeks of gestation, the time before labor and 30 days after delivery. ]Assess using electronic weighing machine and body composition analyzer.
- Number of participant with postnatal depression. [ Time Frame: At 30 days after delivery. ]Assess using Edinburgh Postnatal Depression Scale (EPDS). The total score of scale is 30 ,and higher score indicates worse status.
Biospecimen Retention: Samples Without DNA
To learn more about this study, you or your doctor may contact the study research staff using the contact information provided by the sponsor.
Please refer to this study by its ClinicalTrials.gov identifier (NCT number): NCT03922087
|Contact: Zhaomin Liu, Doctor||0086 20 firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Contact: Guoyi Li, Master||86 email@example.com|
|School of Public Health of Sun Yat-sen University (North Campus)||Recruiting|
|Guangzhou, Guangdong, China, 51000|
|Contact: Zhaomin Liu, Doctor 0086 20 87335562 firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Principal Investigator:||Zhaomin Liu, Doctor||School of Public Health of Sun Yat-sen University|