Phase II of Lenvatinib Plus Toripalimab for Advanced HCC
|The safety and scientific validity of this study is the responsibility of the study sponsor and investigators. Listing a study does not mean it has been evaluated by the U.S. Federal Government. Read our disclaimer for details.|
|ClinicalTrials.gov Identifier: NCT03919383|
Recruitment Status : Withdrawn (No participants enrolled)
First Posted : April 18, 2019
Last Update Posted : June 3, 2019
|Condition or disease||Intervention/treatment||Phase|
|Hepatocellular Carcinoma||Drug: Lenvatinib Drug: Toripalimab||Phase 2|
|Study Type :||Interventional (Clinical Trial)|
|Actual Enrollment :||0 participants|
|Intervention Model:||Single Group Assignment|
|Masking:||None (Open Label)|
|Official Title:||Phase II of Lenvatinib Plus Toripalimab Advanced Hepatocellular Carcinoma: a Single-arm Prospective Trial|
|Actual Study Start Date :||April 15, 2019|
|Estimated Primary Completion Date :||December 1, 2019|
|Estimated Study Completion Date :||December 31, 2019|
Experimental: Lenvatinib Plus Toripalimab
Participants received lenvatinib capsules 12 milligram (mg) based on the participant's body weight greater than or equal to (>=) 60 kilogram (kg) or 8 mg based on the participant's body weight less than (<) 60 kg at baseline, orally, once daily (QD) in continuous 21-day treatment cycles, and received 240mg toripalimab intravenously every 3 weeks up to documented disease progression, development of unacceptable toxicity, participant request, or withdrawal of consent.
12 mg (or 8 mg) once daily (QD) oral dosing
240mg intravenously every 3 weeks
- 6 months progression free survival rates [ Time Frame: 6 months ]Progression was defined as progressive disease by independent radiologic review according to RECIST, version 1.1, criteria or death from any cause.
- Progression Free Survival (PFS) [ Time Frame: 6 months ]PFS was defined as the time from the date of randomization to the date of first documentation of disease progression based on Response Evaluation Criteria in Solid Tumors (RECIST), or date of death, whichever occurred first.
- Overall Survival (OS) [ Time Frame: 6 months ]OS was defined as the duration from the date of randomization until the date of death from any cause. Participants who were lost to follow-up were censored at the last date the participant was known to be alive, and participants who remained alive were censored at the time of data cutoff.
- Objective Response Rate (ORR) [ Time Frame: 6 months ]ORR was defined as the percentage of participants with a best overall response of complete response (CR) or partial response (PR) based on RECIST. CR was defined as disappearance of any intratumoral arterial enhancement in all target lesions. PR was defined as at least a 30% decrease in the sum of diameters of viable (enhancement of arterial phase) target lesions taking as reference to the baseline sum of the diameters of target lesions
- Adverse Events [ Time Frame: 6 months ]Number of adverse events. Postoperative adverse events were graded based on CTCAE v4.03
To learn more about this study, you or your doctor may contact the study research staff using the contact information provided by the sponsor.
Please refer to this study by its ClinicalTrials.gov identifier (NCT number): NCT03919383
|Cancer Center Sun Yat-sen University|
|Guangzhou, Guangdong, China, 510060|