Blood Transfusion Management in Patients With Mitral Valve Replacement in China
|The safety and scientific validity of this study is the responsibility of the study sponsor and investigators. Listing a study does not mean it has been evaluated by the U.S. Federal Government. Know the risks and potential benefits of clinical studies and talk to your health care provider before participating. Read our disclaimer for details.|
|ClinicalTrials.gov Identifier: NCT03885570|
Recruitment Status : Recruiting
First Posted : March 21, 2019
Last Update Posted : September 19, 2019
|Condition or disease||Intervention/treatment|
|Mitral Valve Replacement Transfusion Reaction Blood Transfusion Complication||Procedure: Mitral valve replacement|
- Select 8 hospitals to form a multi-center team, and enter the keyword "mitral valve replacement" in the case system of 8 hospitals to collect information on 2000 heart surgery patients.
- Mainly collect information on preoperative, intraoperative and postoperative test indexes (blood routine, liver and kidney function, coagulation function, blood gas), cardiac color Doppler, blood transfusion and prognosis of patients undergoing cardiac surgery, using statistical methods for analysis. Identify key observations.
- Gradually incorporate and exclude data, and use statistical methods to conduct preliminary analysis on the collected data.
The AI prediction model was established by machine learning algorithm to predict intraoperative blood transfusion, verify the specificity and sensitivity of the blood transfusion prediction model, and scientifically guide clinical blood use.
|Study Type :||Observational|
|Estimated Enrollment :||2000 participants|
|Official Title:||Establishment of AI Prediction Model of Blood Transfusion Management in Patients With Mitral Valve Replacement|
|Estimated Study Start Date :||September 16, 2019|
|Estimated Primary Completion Date :||December 2, 2019|
|Estimated Study Completion Date :||December 31, 2021|
1) Patients undergoing "mitral valve replacement" surgery;2) Age 18-75 years old;3) 48h preoperative biochemical indicators, blood general indicators, coagulation indicators are complete.
Procedure: Mitral valve replacement
- Mortality [ Time Frame: through study completion, an average of 2 year ]The mortality during and after hospitalization
- Intraoperative blood transfusion [ Time Frame: through study completion, an average of 1 year ]The amount of intraoperative blood component input
To learn more about this study, you or your doctor may contact the study research staff using the contact information provided by the sponsor.
Please refer to this study by its ClinicalTrials.gov identifier (NCT number): NCT03885570
|Contact: Rong Gui, Ph.Dfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Contact: Haiye Jiang, M.Med.||email@example.com|
|Principal Investigator:||Rong Gui||The Third Xiangya Hospital of Central South University|