Retrospective Epidemiological Study of Locally Advanced Non Small Cell Lung Cancer Patients in Brazil (RELANCE)
The safety and scientific validity of this study is the responsibility of the study sponsor and investigators. Listing a study does not mean it has been evaluated by the U.S. Federal Government.
Know the risks and potential benefits of clinical studies and talk to your health care provider before participating.
Read our disclaimer for details.
Choosing to participate in a study is an important personal decision. Talk with your doctor and family members or friends about deciding to join a study. To learn more about this study, you or your doctor may contact the study research staff using the contacts provided below. For general information, Learn About Clinical Studies.
Ages Eligible for Study:
18 Years and older (Adult, Older Adult)
Sexes Eligible for Study:
Patient diagnosed with stage IIIA or IIIB NSCLC in the period of January 2015 to December 2016.
Patients aged 18 years or older
Histologically or cytological diagnosis of NSCLC in the period of January 2015 to December 2016
Locally Advanced NSCLC defined as clinical stage IIIA and IIIB according to 7th Edition TNM Staging System
Any NSCLC histological subtype and molecular mutation
Any Eastern Cooperative Oncology Group (ECOG) Performance Status (0 to 4) at diagnosis
Patients assigned by treating physician to any therapy or palliative care
Access to patient medical chart for data collection
Small cell lung cancer and non-invasive NSCLC;
Synchronic NSCLC or second primary tumour in the last 5 years (except non-melanoma skin cancer).
2. Instituto Nacional de Câncer José Alencar Gomes. Estimativa 2018: Incidência de Câncer no Brasil [Internet]. Rio de Janeiro: INCA; 2018. 122 p. Available from: http://www.inca.gov.br/estimativa/2018
3. Howlader N, Noone AM, Krapcho M, Miller D, Bishop K, Kosary CL, Yu M, Ruhl J, Tatalovich Z, Mariotto A, Lewis DR, Chen HS, Feuer EJ, Cronin KA. SEER Cancer Statistics Review, 1975-2014, National Cancer Institute [Internet]. Bethesda, MD; 2016. Available from: https://seer.cancer.gov/csr/1975_2014/
5. Eldsamira Mascarenhas, Gildete Lessa. Perfil clínico e sócio-demográfico de pacientes com câncer de pulmão não-pequenas células atendidos num serviço privado. Revista Brasileira de Oncologia Clinica. 2010 Oct;7(22):49-54.
6. Debiasi M, Fay A, Viola LS, Sostruznik MH. Perfil epidemiológico e análise de sobrevida de pacientes com câncer de pulmão a partir da primeira consulta em um centro terciário de oncologia/SUS. Revista Brasileira de Oncologia Clínica. 2010;7:86-91.
14. De Lima VC, Baldotto C, Barrios C, Sobrinho E, Zukin M, Mathias C, et al. P2.02-030 Consolidation Chemotherapy Following Concurrent Chemoradiation for Stage III Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer: A Brazilian Multicentric Cohort. Journal of Thoracic Oncology. 2017 Jan;12(1):S865-6.