Clinical Applications of Advanced Ophthalmic Imaging
|The safety and scientific validity of this study is the responsibility of the study sponsor and investigators. Listing a study does not mean it has been evaluated by the U.S. Federal Government. Know the risks and potential benefits of clinical studies and talk to your health care provider before participating. Read our disclaimer for details.|
|ClinicalTrials.gov Identifier: NCT03135327|
Recruitment Status : Recruiting
First Posted : May 1, 2017
Last Update Posted : May 8, 2018
|Condition or disease||Intervention/treatment|
|Multiple Sclerosis Dry Eye Syndromes Diabetic Retinopathy Presbyopia Myopia Dementia||Other: No intervention|
|Study Type :||Observational|
|Estimated Enrollment :||5000 participants|
|Official Title:||Clinical Applications of Advanced Ophthalmic Imaging|
|Actual Study Start Date :||January 1, 2007|
|Estimated Primary Completion Date :||December 31, 2020|
|Estimated Study Completion Date :||December 31, 2020|
- Other: No intervention
- Retinal microstructure using OCT. [ Time Frame: 10 years ]Optical coherence tomography is used to measure the thickness of intraretinal layers. The measurement is in micrometer.
- Retinal vasculature by optical coherence tomography angiography (OCTA) [ Time Frame: 10 years ]Retinal vascular network density in percentage.
- Conjunctival vasculature by functional slit-lamp (FSLB) [ Time Frame: 10 years ]Conjunctival vascular network density in percentage.
- Corneal epithelial thickness and tear film thickness [ Time Frame: 10 years ]Corneal epithelial thickness in micrometers measured using ultra-high resolution OCT.
- Retinal blood flow velocity by retinal function imager (RFI) [ Time Frame: 10 years ]Retinal blood flow velocity in mm/s
- Conjunctival blood flow velocity by functional slit-lamp (FSLB) [ Time Frame: 10 years ]Conjunctival blood flow velocity in mm/s
To learn more about this study, you or your doctor may contact the study research staff using the contact information provided by the sponsor.
Please refer to this study by its ClinicalTrials.gov identifier (NCT number): NCT03135327
|Contact: Jianhua Wang, MD, PhDemail@example.com|
|United States, Florida|
|Bascom Palmer Eye Institute||Recruiting|
|Miami, Florida, United States, 33136|
|Contact: Jianhua Wang, MD, PHD 305-482-5010 firstname.lastname@example.org|