Design and Methods of the Mood Disorder Cohort Research Consortium (MDCRC) Study
|The safety and scientific validity of this study is the responsibility of the study sponsor and investigators. Listing a study does not mean it has been evaluated by the U.S. Federal Government. Know the risks and potential benefits of clinical studies and talk to your health care provider before participating. Read our disclaimer for details.|
|ClinicalTrials.gov Identifier: NCT03088657|
Recruitment Status : Recruiting
First Posted : March 23, 2017
Last Update Posted : March 23, 2017
|Condition or disease|
|Mood Disorders Bipolar Disorder Major Depressive Disorder|
|Study Type :||Observational [Patient Registry]|
|Estimated Enrollment :||500 participants|
|Target Follow-Up Duration:||1 Year|
|Official Title:||Mood Disorder Cohort Research Consortium (MDCRC) in Korea|
|Study Start Date :||September 2015|
|Estimated Primary Completion Date :||July 2019|
|Estimated Study Completion Date :||September 2019|
- illness severity and change in patients by using Clinical Global Impression-Bipolar score [ Time Frame: 3months ]
- Scores of depressive symptoms as assessed by MADRS [ Time Frame: 3months ]MADRS : Montgomery-Åsberg Depression Rating Scale
- Scores of manic symptoms as assessed by YMRS [ Time Frame: 3months ]YMRS : Young Mania Rating Scale
- Daily mood chart [ Time Frame: 3 months ]subjects are dictated to check their own daily mood status before bedtime using the eMood chart application or a paper mood diary. Patients are provided a daily mood chart that asks for mood state (-3 to +3), energy level (-3 to +3), anxiety (0-3), irritability (0-3).
- Sleep [ Time Frame: 3months ]Daily data from wearable device by using Fitbit charge series.
- Activity [ Time Frame: 3months ]Daily data from wearable device by using Fitbit charge series.
- Heart rate [ Time Frame: 3months ]Daily data from wearable device by using Fitbit charge series.
- average monthly cost of treatment for psychiatric, medical, dental, and oriental medicinal management [ Time Frame: 3months ]
Biospecimen Retention: Samples With DNA
To learn more about this study, you or your doctor may contact the study research staff using the contact information provided by the sponsor.
Please refer to this study by its ClinicalTrials.gov identifier (NCT number): NCT03088657
|Contact: Heon-Jeong Lee, MD, PhD||+82 10 2269 email@example.com|
|Contact: Chul-Hyun Cho, MD, PhD||+82 10 9167 firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Korea, Republic of|
|Seoul, Korea, Republic of|
|Contact: Heon-Jeong Lee, MD +82 10 2269 7679 email@example.com|
|Principal Investigator:||Heon-Jeong Lee, MD, PhD||'Korea University Anam Hospital' in Seoul, Korea|