Anaesthetic and Pediatric Living Related Liver Transplantation
|The safety and scientific validity of this study is the responsibility of the study sponsor and investigators. Listing a study does not mean it has been evaluated by the U.S. Federal Government. Read our disclaimer for details.|
|ClinicalTrials.gov Identifier: NCT03024840|
Recruitment Status : Unknown
Verified January 2017 by Wenli Yu, Tianjin First Central Hospital.
Recruitment status was: Enrolling by invitation
First Posted : January 19, 2017
Last Update Posted : January 19, 2017
|Condition or disease||Intervention/treatment||Phase|
|Liver Transplantation Children||Drug: Sevoflurane Drug: Propofol||Not Applicable|
|Study Type :||Interventional (Clinical Trial)|
|Estimated Enrollment :||60 participants|
|Intervention Model:||Parallel Assignment|
|Official Title:||The Effect of Sevoflurane or Propofol on Brain Injury and Neurocognitive in Pediatric Living Related Liver Transplantation|
|Study Start Date :||December 2016|
|Estimated Primary Completion Date :||May 2017|
|Estimated Study Completion Date :||December 2017|
Sevoflurane is inhalated with 1%-2% after anesthesia induction until end of the surgery.
Propofol is injected with 9-15 mg/kg/h after anesthesia induction until end of the surgery.
Propofol: 9-15 mg/kg/h
- Evidence of cerebral injury including S-100 β protein, neurospecific enolase confirmed by electrochemiluminescence [ Time Frame: before skin incision, 0.5 hour after anhepatic,1 hour of neohepatic stage,the end of surgery,24 hours after operation ]
- Evidences of inflammatory factor such as interleukin-6，interleukin-10，et al confirmed by electrochemiluminescence [ Time Frame: before skin incision, 0.5 hour after anhepatic,1 hour of neohepatic stage,the end of surgery,24 hours after operation ]
- Evaluation of neurocognitive disorder using Bayley Scales of Infant Development [ Time Frame: 1 day before surgery, 7days,14 days and 21days of post-operation ]
- Evaluation of delirium using Pediatric Anesthesia Emergence Delirium [ Time Frame: Within 1 days after extubation ]
- hemodynamics index [ Time Frame: before skin incision, 0.5 hour after anhepatic,1 hour of neohepatic stage,the end of surgery,24 hours after operation ]
To learn more about this study, you or your doctor may contact the study research staff using the contact information provided by the sponsor.
Please refer to this study by its ClinicalTrials.gov identifier (NCT number): NCT03024840
|No.24 Fukang Road,Nankai District|
|Tianjin, Tianjin, China, 300192|