Assessment of Patient Satisfaction Program "Gestational Diabetes" (SATISFYDG)
|ClinicalTrials.gov Identifier: NCT02945540|
Recruitment Status : Recruiting
First Posted : October 26, 2016
Last Update Posted : October 26, 2016
This study seeks to evaluate patient satisfaction within the patient therapeutic education program "gestational diabetes" (multidisciplinary and multi-professional program) to see if they deem effective to limit the impact of gestational diabetes on pregnancy . Patients are questioned on the skills acquired in everyday life, the effective support in personal development, development of self-determination capabilities and communication with health professionals.
This study must include all patients participating in the therapeutic education program for a year and meeting the inclusion criteria.
|Condition or disease|
|Study Type :||Observational|
|Estimated Enrollment :||350 participants|
|Official Title:||Assessment of Patient Satisfaction Supported in the Patient Education Program "Gestational Diabetes" at the University Hospital of Caen|
|Study Start Date :||April 2016|
|Estimated Primary Completion Date :||April 2017|
|Estimated Study Completion Date :||April 2017|
- Measuring patient satisfaction by a questionnaire on therapeutic education [ Time Frame: 36th week of gestation ]Evaluation of satisfaction the entry into the program, after the diagnosis, until the 36th week of gestation.
- Measuring patient satisfaction at childbirth by a questionnaire on satisfaction of hospital care [ Time Frame: baseline ]Assessment of satisfaction between the 36th week of gestation and childbirth.
- Blood glucose self-monitoring [ Time Frame: until birth (up to a maximum of 16 weeks) ]control of diabetes by expected blood glucose targets
- weight gain [ Time Frame: during pregnancy until birth (up to a maximum of 16 weeks) ]
- type of birth [ Time Frame: baseline ]Mode of parturition : Cesarean section or vaginal birth
- Measure of abdominal diameter [ Time Frame: before childbirth ]Fetal Macrosomia suspected during fetal ultrasonography
- Measure of fetal weight [ Time Frame: before childbirth ]Fetal Macrosomia suspected during fetal ultrasonography
- Birth weight [ Time Frame: at childbirth ]
- Apgar score [ Time Frame: 1 minute and 5 minutes after birthchild ]
- Neonatal blood glucose measurement [ Time Frame: during the first 48 hours after birth ]Number of neonatal hypoglycemia
Please refer to this study by its ClinicalTrials.gov identifier (NCT number): NCT02945540
|Contact: Lidwine TRONCY, MSc||+33 2 31 06 30 firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Caen University Hospital||Recruiting|
|Caen, France, 14033|
|Contact: Lidwine TRONCY, MSc +33 2 31 06 30 23 email@example.com|