Impact of Anticoagulants and Antiplatelets in Patients on Transurethral Resection of the Prostate
|The safety and scientific validity of this study is the responsibility of the study sponsor and investigators. Listing a study does not mean it has been evaluated by the U.S. Federal Government. Know the risks and potential benefits of clinical studies and talk to your health care provider before participating. Read our disclaimer for details.|
|ClinicalTrials.gov Identifier: NCT02822963|
Recruitment Status : Recruiting
First Posted : July 6, 2016
Last Update Posted : July 6, 2016
|Condition or disease|
|Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia Prostate Cancer|
|Study Type :||Observational|
|Estimated Enrollment :||20 participants|
|Study Start Date :||March 2016|
|Estimated Primary Completion Date :||July 2016|
|Estimated Study Completion Date :||August 2016|
Non anticoagulant and/or antiplatelet users.
Anticoagulant and/or antiplatelet users that hold their drugs during perioperative periods.
Anticoagulant and/or antiplatelet users that doesn't hold their drugs during perioperative periods.
- Perioperative blood transfusion [ Time Frame: in 1 week after surgery ]
- Bladder clots [ Time Frame: in 10 days after surgery ]
- Hematuria [ Time Frame: in 10 days after surgery ]
- Urine tract infection [ Time Frame: in 10 days after surgery ]
- Duration of catheter [ Time Frame: in 10 days after surgery ]
- Duration of hospitalization [ Time Frame: in 1 week after surgery ]
- Cardiovascular event [ Time Frame: In 28 days after surgery ]
- Major bleeding [ Time Frame: In 28 days after surgery ]
To learn more about this study, you or your doctor may contact the study research staff using the contact information provided by the sponsor.
Please refer to this study by its ClinicalTrials.gov identifier (NCT number): NCT02822963
|National Cheng Kung University Hospital||Recruiting|
|Contact: Yi-Cheng Luo 886-6-2343434 ext 5693 firstname.lastname@example.org|