Computerized Adaptative Testing of Self-perceived Quality of Care in Psychiatry (QDSPsyCAT)
|The safety and scientific validity of this study is the responsibility of the study sponsor and investigators. Listing a study does not mean it has been evaluated by the U.S. Federal Government. Know the risks and potential benefits of clinical studies and talk to your health care provider before participating. Read our disclaimer for details.|
|ClinicalTrials.gov Identifier: NCT02491866|
Recruitment Status : Recruiting
First Posted : July 8, 2015
Last Update Posted : August 9, 2017
- to develop and validate a Computerized Adaptative Testing (CAT) of self-perceived quality of care in Psychiatry.
- to analyze the implementation of this new measure in clinical practice : qualitative analysis of the relationship patient/professional.
|Condition or disease||Intervention/treatment||Phase|
|Mental Disorders||Other: to develop and validate a Computerized Adaptative Testing||Not Applicable|
Prospective and multicentric study
Development and validation of the CAT. 4 steps :
- Elaboration of a pool of items, based on literature review and interview with patients.
- Selection of the most relevant items based on a qualitative approach using cognitive interview with patients.
- Calibration of the item bank : the psychometric properties of the item bank will be based on classical test and item response theories and approaches, including the evaluation of unidimensionality, item response theory model fitting, and analyses of differential item functioning.
- Metrological validation of the CAT.
- Analysis of the implementation of the CAT in clinical practice using interview with professionals and patients.
|Study Type :||Interventional (Clinical Trial)|
|Estimated Enrollment :||1400 participants|
|Intervention Model:||Single Group Assignment|
|Masking:||None (Open Label)|
|Official Title:||Development and Implementation of a Computerized Adaptative Testing (CAT) of Self-perceived Quality of Care in Psychiatry|
|Actual Study Start Date :||May 27, 2015|
|Actual Primary Completion Date :||August 2017|
|Estimated Study Completion Date :||October 2018|
patients with schizophrenia, bipolar disorder or depression according DSM V criteria
Other: to develop and validate a Computerized Adaptative Testing
- Quality of care [ Time Frame: 19 months ]computerized Adaptative Testing
To learn more about this study, you or your doctor may contact the study research staff using the contact information provided by the sponsor.
Please refer to this study by its ClinicalTrials.gov identifier (NCT number): NCT02491866
|Contact: Laurent BOYER||04 91 38 75 firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Hopital de la conception Assistance Publique Hôpitaux de Marseille||Recruiting|
|Marseille, France, 13354|
|Contact: Laurent BOYER 04 91 38 75 83 email@example.com|
|Study Director:||Urielle DESALBRES||Assistance Publique Hôpitaux de Marseille|