Translation, Cross-cultural Adaptation and Validation of the MGQOL-15-F (MGQOL-15-F)
|The safety and scientific validity of this study is the responsibility of the study sponsor and investigators. Listing a study does not mean it has been evaluated by the U.S. Federal Government. Read our disclaimer for details.|
|ClinicalTrials.gov Identifier: NCT02470364|
Recruitment Status : Completed
First Posted : June 12, 2015
Last Update Posted : June 15, 2015
|Condition or disease|
It is a translation and validation of a quality of life scale.
Step 1: Translation and cultural adaptation (Forward and back translation, committee review, pre-testing with 10 patients for content and face validity).
Step 2 : Psychometric testing : Test-retest with a 2 day interval, correlation with clinical scores - the Myasthenic Muscle Score and the (MG-ADL) score and with a global quality of life score (WHOQOL-BREF).
|Study Type :||Observational|
|Actual Enrollment :||120 participants|
|Official Title:||Translation, Cross-cultural Adaptation and Validation of the MGQOL-15-F|
|Study Start Date :||June 2014|
|Actual Primary Completion Date :||December 2014|
- Perceived quality of life measured via the MGQOL-15-F (French version of the MGQOL-15), a myasthenia-specific quality of life auto-questionnaire [ Time Frame: 3 days ]
- Global quality of life evaluated via the WHOQOL-BREF scale [ Time Frame: 1 day ]
- Clinical evaluation : Myasthenic Muscle Score [ Time Frame: 1 day ]
- Disease severity assessed via the Myasthenic Muscle Score [ Time Frame: 1 day ]
- Impact of symptoms on daily activities and daily life using the MG-ADL score [ Time Frame: 1day ]
To learn more about this study, you or your doctor may contact the study research staff using the contact information provided by the sponsor.
Please refer to this study by its ClinicalTrials.gov identifier (NCT number): NCT02470364
|Institute of Myology, La Pitié-Salpêtrière Hospital|
|Paris, France, 75013|
|Principal Investigator:||Simone Birnbaum, Physiotherapist||Institute of Myology, La Pitié-Salpêtrière Hospital, 75013 Paris, France|