Efficacy and Safety of 3% Minoxidil Lotion for Chest Hair Enhancement
|The safety and scientific validity of this study is the responsibility of the study sponsor and investigators. Listing a study does not mean it has been evaluated by the U.S. Federal Government. Read our disclaimer for details.|
|ClinicalTrials.gov Identifier: NCT02283645|
Recruitment Status : Unknown
Verified November 2014 by Chuchai TANGLERTSAMPAN, MD, Mae Fah Luang University Hospital.
Recruitment status was: Not yet recruiting
First Posted : November 5, 2014
Last Update Posted : December 2, 2014
|Condition or disease||Intervention/treatment||Phase|
|Chest Hair Enhancement||Drug: 3 % minoxidil lotion Drug: Placebo||Phase 4|
|Study Type :||Interventional (Clinical Trial)|
|Estimated Enrollment :||64 participants|
|Intervention Model:||Parallel Assignment|
|Masking:||Quadruple (Participant, Care Provider, Investigator, Outcomes Assessor)|
|Official Title:||Efficacy and Safety of 3% Minoxidil Lotion for Chest Hair Enhancement : A Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Study|
|Study Start Date :||January 2015|
|Estimated Primary Completion Date :||August 2015|
|Estimated Study Completion Date :||August 2015|
3% Minoxidil lotion is applied twice daily to the chest.
Drug: 3 % minoxidil lotion
Placebo Comparator: Placebo
Placebo lotion is applied twice daily to the chest.
- The change of global photographic assessment after 20 weeks from baseline [ Time Frame: baseline and 20 weeks ]
- The change in number of hairs after 20 weeks from baseline [ Time Frame: baseline and 20 weeks ]
- The change of hair diameter after 20 weeks from baseline [ Time Frame: baseline and 20 weeks ]
- Number of participants with adverse events [ Time Frame: baseline and 20 weeks ]
- Patient satisfaction by self-assessment questionnaires [ Time Frame: baseline and 20 weeks ]
To learn more about this study, you or your doctor may contact the study research staff using the contact information provided by the sponsor.
Please refer to this study by its ClinicalTrials.gov identifier (NCT number): NCT02283645
|Contact: Chuchai Tanglertsampan, MDfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Contact: Sittichai Ingprasert, MDemail@example.com|