China Atrial Fibrillation Screening in Acute Ischemic Stroke Patients (CRIST)
|The safety and scientific validity of this study is the responsibility of the study sponsor and investigators. Listing a study does not mean it has been evaluated by the U.S. Federal Government. Read our disclaimer for details.|
|ClinicalTrials.gov Identifier: NCT02156765|
Recruitment Status : Unknown
Verified June 2014 by yongjun wang, Ministry of Science and Technology of the People´s Republic of China.
Recruitment status was: Recruiting
First Posted : June 5, 2014
Last Update Posted : June 5, 2014
Three purpose of this study:
- Increase diagnosis rate and formulate the flow of diagnosis and treatment of AF in ischemic stroke patients;
- Evaluation on specificity and sensitivity of STAF score;
- Analyze the pathogenesis of ischemic stroke and risk factors and establish clinical database and sample database of ischemic stroke.
|Condition or disease|
|Atrial Fibrillation Stroke|
- Hospitalized patients with ischemic stroke that are diagnosed definitely;
- Age ≥ 18 years;
- Within 7 days after the onset of diseases;
- Signed the consent informed form.
- Patients with noncerebrovascular diseases that are diagnosed definitely;
- Silent cerebral infarction (CI) without symptoms and signs;
- Those refuse to sign the consent informed form of the study.
|Study Type :||Observational [Patient Registry]|
|Estimated Enrollment :||3000 participants|
|Target Follow-Up Duration:||6 Days|
|Official Title:||China Atrial Fibrillation Screening in Acute Ischemic Stroke Patients|
|Study Start Date :||October 2013|
|Estimated Primary Completion Date :||March 2015|
|Estimated Study Completion Date :||March 2015|
- Accumulated detection rate of AF [ Time Frame: 1.5 year ]ECG was monitored for all patients enrolled in a single center for consecutive 6 days
To learn more about this study, you or your doctor may contact the study research staff using the contact information provided by the sponsor.
Please refer to this study by its ClinicalTrials.gov identifier (NCT number): NCT02156765
|Contact: yongjun wang, email@example.com|
|Beijing Stroke Association||Recruiting|
|Beijing, Beijing, China, 100050|
|Contact: yongjun wang, doctoe 13911172565 firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Principal Investigator:||yongjun wang, doctor||Tiantan Hospital|