Flexibility, Range of Motion and Strength Among Patients With Differing Response to the Scapular and Humeral Assistance Tests
|The safety and scientific validity of this study is the responsibility of the study sponsor and investigators. Listing a study does not mean it has been evaluated by the U.S. Federal Government. Read our disclaimer for details.|
|ClinicalTrials.gov Identifier: NCT01956968|
Recruitment Status : Unknown
Verified April 2014 by Meir Medical Center.
Recruitment status was: Recruiting
First Posted : October 8, 2013
Last Update Posted : April 25, 2014
|Condition or disease|
|Study Type :||Observational|
|Estimated Enrollment :||130 participants|
|Study Start Date :||October 2013|
|Estimated Primary Completion Date :||December 2015|
|Estimated Study Completion Date :||December 2015|
- Shoulder internal rotation range of motion [ Time Frame: Baseline ]Measurement of supine glenohumeral internal rotation range of motion.
- Posterior capsule flexibility [ Time Frame: Baseline ]Measurement of sidelying glenohumeral horizontal adduction
- Pectoralis minor resting length [ Time Frame: Baseline ]Distance from coracoid process to 4th rib attachment onto sternum
- Scapular dyskinesis [ Time Frame: Baseline ]Visual assessment and classification of scapular movement pattern
- Scapular upward rotation range of motion [ Time Frame: Baseline ]Measured by the use of an inclinometer placed on top of scapular spine during various degrees of glenohumeral elevation angles.
- Shoulder elevation torque [ Time Frame: Baseline ]Measured with a hand-held dynamometer
- Shoulder external rotator torque [ Time Frame: Baseline ]Measured with a hand-held dynamometer
To learn more about this study, you or your doctor may contact the study research staff using the contact information provided by the sponsor.
Please refer to this study by its ClinicalTrials.gov identifier (NCT number): NCT01956968
|Contact: Alon Rabin, PhDfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Contact: Anat Shashua, BPTemail@example.com|
|Bat-Yamon Physical Therapy Clinic - Clalit Health Services||Recruiting|
|Study Director:||Alon Rabin, PhD||Ariel University|