Micro Array Analysis in Preeclampsia
Preeclampsia is a frequent pathology. His etiology is doubtful.
The study target is to identify a risk of preeclampsia group obtained with transcriptom analysis from circulating peripheric cells.
Multidisciplinary study (Gynaecology-Obstetric, Immunology, North CIC).
The study of the transcriptional history of peripheral blood cells of 2patients groups:
- A patient group with a preeclampsia before 34 SA
- A patient group with a normal pregnancy paired on main confusion factors. Blood sampling will be collected at the diagnosis and 8 weeks after delivery.
Results and perspectives
- Obtain a transcriptionnal signature of preeclampsia
- To identify new mechanism of the disease
- Identification of a specific transcriptom analysis with the comparison after delivery For long-term, the target is to identify risk patient in order to conduct easily preventive clinical trials in preeclamsia (primary prevention) and to consider a specific follow-up for risk patients.
|Study Design:||Allocation: Non-Randomized
Intervention Model: Parallel Assignment
Masking: None (Open Label)
|Official Title:||Micro Array Analysis in Preeclampsia|
- predictive markers of preeclampsia [ Time Frame: 36 months ]blood samples
- analysis of placental transcriptional profile. [ Time Frame: 36 months ]biopsie placentaire
|Study Start Date:||January 2011|
|Estimated Study Completion Date:||June 2017|
|Estimated Primary Completion Date:||January 2017 (Final data collection date for primary outcome measure)|
|Experimental: group with a preeclampsia before 34 SA||Other: samples blood Other: biopsy placentaire|
|group with a normal pregnancy||Other: samples blood Other: biopsy placentaire|
Please refer to this study by its ClinicalTrials.gov identifier: NCT01914809
|Contact: florence firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Marseille||Recruiting|
|Marseille, France, 13354|
|Contact: florence bretelle email@example.com|
|Principal Investigator: florence bretelle|
|Study Director:||LOIC MONDOLONI||Assistance Publique Hopitaux De Marseille|