Micro Array Analysis in Preeclampsia
|The safety and scientific validity of this study is the responsibility of the study sponsor and investigators. Listing a study does not mean it has been evaluated by the U.S. Federal Government. Know the risks and potential benefits of clinical studies and talk to your health care provider before participating. Read our disclaimer for details.|
|ClinicalTrials.gov Identifier: NCT01914809|
Recruitment Status : Recruiting
First Posted : August 2, 2013
Last Update Posted : July 7, 2016
Preeclampsia is a frequent pathology. His etiology is doubtful.
The study target is to identify a risk of preeclampsia group obtained with transcriptom analysis from circulating peripheric cells.
Multidisciplinary study (Gynaecology-Obstetric, Immunology, North CIC).
The study of the transcriptional history of peripheral blood cells of 2patients groups:
- A patient group with a preeclampsia before 34 SA
- A patient group with a normal pregnancy paired on main confusion factors. Blood sampling will be collected at the diagnosis and 8 weeks after delivery.
Results and perspectives
- Obtain a transcriptionnal signature of preeclampsia
- To identify new mechanism of the disease
- Identification of a specific transcriptom analysis with the comparison after delivery For long-term, the target is to identify risk patient in order to conduct easily preventive clinical trials in preeclamsia (primary prevention) and to consider a specific follow-up for risk patients.
|Condition or disease||Intervention/treatment||Phase|
|Preeclampsia||Other: samples blood Other: biopsy placentaire||Not Applicable|
|Study Type :||Interventional (Clinical Trial)|
|Estimated Enrollment :||40 participants|
|Intervention Model:||Parallel Assignment|
|Masking:||None (Open Label)|
|Official Title:||Micro Array Analysis in Preeclampsia|
|Study Start Date :||January 2011|
|Estimated Primary Completion Date :||January 2017|
|Estimated Study Completion Date :||June 2017|
|Experimental: group with a preeclampsia before 34 SA||Other: samples blood Other: biopsy placentaire|
|group with a normal pregnancy||Other: samples blood Other: biopsy placentaire|
- predictive markers of preeclampsia [ Time Frame: 36 months ]blood samples
- analysis of placental transcriptional profile. [ Time Frame: 36 months ]biopsie placentaire
To learn more about this study, you or your doctor may contact the study research staff using the contact information provided by the sponsor.
Please refer to this study by its ClinicalTrials.gov identifier (NCT number): NCT01914809
|Contact: florence email@example.com|
|Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Marseille||Recruiting|
|Marseille, France, 13354|
|Contact: florence bretelle firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Principal Investigator: florence bretelle|
|Study Director:||LOIC MONDOLONI||Assistance Publique Hopitaux De Marseille|