Grand Autohemo-Therapy With Oxygen-ozone on Patients With Hypertonia (HAB)
|The safety and scientific validity of this study is the responsibility of the study sponsor and investigators. Listing a study does not mean it has been evaluated by the U.S. Federal Government. Read our disclaimer for details.|
|ClinicalTrials.gov Identifier: NCT01902602|
Recruitment Status : Unknown
Verified August 2013 by Herrmann Apparatebau GmbH.
Recruitment status was: Not yet recruiting
First Posted : July 18, 2013
Last Update Posted : August 13, 2013
The objective of this clinical study is to evaluate the influence of the Great autohemotherapy with oxygen-ozone (hyperbaric ozone therapy ) to describe the cardiovascular system in patients with resistant hypertension. The primary endpoint is the change in mean blood pressure after 10 treatments .
In addition, data are collected on the immune system as well as for food and sleep quality.
|Condition or disease|
|Study Type :||Observational|
|Estimated Enrollment :||100 participants|
|Official Title:||Grand Autohemo-Therapy With Oxygen-ozone on Patients With Hypertonia|
|Study Start Date :||August 2013|
|Estimated Primary Completion Date :||March 2014|
|Estimated Study Completion Date :||June 2014|
- Change of blood pressure [ Time Frame: 3 months ]Primary endpoint is, that there is a changing of the middle blood pressure after 10 treatments. The blood pressure will get messured at all patients which get treated with oxygen-ozone. The aim is reached, if there is a reduction of the middle blood pressure after 10 treatments by 10 mmHg compared to the blood pressure by the patients at the baseline at beginning.
- Change of pulse [ Time Frame: 3 months ]The Pulse will be measured at each follow-up. It will be measured 3 times at the dominate arm.
- Change of blood count, liver and nephrew values [ Time Frame: 3 months ]The change of blood counts, liver and nephrew values serves as a sign for change of immune activity in a patient. Furthermore potential negative effects will be reportet as an adverse event.
- Change of liver and nephrew values [ Time Frame: 3 months ]
- Change of life and Sleeping quality [ Time Frame: 3 months ]Change of life and sleeping quality will be measured in a 7 scale. This questionnaire is to fill in by the patient.
Biospecimen Retention: Samples With DNA
To learn more about this study, you or your doctor may contact the study research staff using the contact information provided by the sponsor.
Please refer to this study by its ClinicalTrials.gov identifier (NCT number): NCT01902602
|Dr. Panos Porikis||Recruiting|
|Biblis, Hessen, Germany, 68647|
|Contact: Panos Porikis, Phd +49 6245 8698 Dr.Porikis@t-online.de|
|Principal Investigator: Panos Porikis, Phd|
|Principal Investigator:||Panos Porikis, Phd||unafflicated|