A Prospective Clinical and Radiographic Assessment on New Platform-switched Laser Lok Implants
|The safety and scientific validity of this study is the responsibility of the study sponsor and investigators. Listing a study does not mean it has been evaluated by the U.S. Federal Government. Read our disclaimer for details.|
|ClinicalTrials.gov Identifier: NCT01899131|
Recruitment Status : Unknown
Verified June 2013 by Tel-Aviv Sourasky Medical Center.
Recruitment status was: Not yet recruiting
First Posted : July 15, 2013
Last Update Posted : March 27, 2014
- To investigate the hard and soft tissue adaptation and maintenance to the Laser-Lok® microchannels permanent abutment/ new Laser-Lok® implant assembly by performing clinical and radiographic evaluations.
- To investigate the effect of inter-implant spacing (minimum of 2 or 3 mm) on hard and soft tissues.
- To perform clinical and radiographic evaluations on these abutment/implant assemblies up to 2 years.
|Condition or disease||Intervention/treatment||Phase|
|Preserve Crestal Bone Level and Gingival Margin Around Dental Implants||Device: platform-switch tapered internal implants||Not Applicable|
- Screening (Inclusion/ Exclusion Criteria)
- Day of Surgery: Dental CT scan/ periapical radiograph / clinical picture / clinical examination (probing depth, BOP, gingival recession).
- Implant Restoration Day: Post-restoration periapical radiograph/ clinical picture/ clinical examination (probing depth, BOP, gingival recession).
- 6 month, 1 Year and 2 Year Post Restoration: periapical radiograph / clinical picture / clinical examination (probing depth, BOP, gingival recession).
|Study Type :||Interventional (Clinical Trial)|
|Estimated Enrollment :||10 participants|
|Intervention Model:||Single Group Assignment|
|Masking:||None (Open Label)|
|Official Title:||A Prospective Clinical and Radiographic Assessment on New Platform-switched Laser Lok Implants|
|Study Start Date :||October 2013|
|Estimated Primary Completion Date :||June 2014|
|Estimated Study Completion Date :||June 2016|
platform-switch tapered internal implants
2 platform-switch tapered internal implants placed in 10 participants.clinical and radiographic assessment in 6,12,24, month post implant insertion
Device: platform-switch tapered internal implants
Laser-Lok permanent abutment/ new Laser Lok platform-switch implant assembly.assessment at 6,12,24 month clinicaly and radiographic
Other Name: Biohorizons platform-switch tapered internal implants
- epithelial attachment and bone level around implants [ Time Frame: 2 years ]prevent apical migration of the epithelial attachment, and preserve bone level around implant head. radiographic and clinical assessment during recall periods
- inhibit the loss of crestal bone . [ Time Frame: 2 years ]preserve the coronal level of bone
To learn more about this study, you or your doctor may contact the study research staff using the contact information provided by the sponsor.
Please refer to this study by its ClinicalTrials.gov identifier (NCT number): NCT01899131
|Contact: Amnon Singer, DMDfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Tel Aviv Medical Center|
|Tel Aviv, Israel, 64239|
|Principal Investigator:||Amnon Singer, DMD||Tel Aviv Medical Center|