A Prospective Clinical and Radiographic Assessment on New Platform-switched Laser Lok Implants
|ClinicalTrials.gov Identifier: NCT01899131|
Recruitment Status : Unknown
Verified June 2013 by Tel-Aviv Sourasky Medical Center.
Recruitment status was: Not yet recruiting
First Posted : July 15, 2013
Last Update Posted : March 27, 2014
- To investigate the hard and soft tissue adaptation and maintenance to the Laser-Lok® microchannels permanent abutment/ new Laser-Lok® implant assembly by performing clinical and radiographic evaluations.
- To investigate the effect of inter-implant spacing (minimum of 2 or 3 mm) on hard and soft tissues.
- To perform clinical and radiographic evaluations on these abutment/implant assemblies up to 2 years.
|Condition or disease||Intervention/treatment|
|Preserve Crestal Bone Level and Gingival Margin Around Dental Implants||Device: platform-switch tapered internal implants|
- Screening (Inclusion/ Exclusion Criteria)
- Day of Surgery: Dental CT scan/ periapical radiograph / clinical picture / clinical examination (probing depth, BOP, gingival recession).
- Implant Restoration Day: Post-restoration periapical radiograph/ clinical picture/ clinical examination (probing depth, BOP, gingival recession).
- 6 month, 1 Year and 2 Year Post Restoration: periapical radiograph / clinical picture / clinical examination (probing depth, BOP, gingival recession).
|Study Type :||Interventional (Clinical Trial)|
|Estimated Enrollment :||10 participants|
|Intervention Model:||Single Group Assignment|
|Masking:||None (Open Label)|
|Official Title:||A Prospective Clinical and Radiographic Assessment on New Platform-switched Laser Lok Implants|
|Study Start Date :||October 2013|
|Estimated Primary Completion Date :||June 2014|
|Estimated Study Completion Date :||June 2016|
platform-switch tapered internal implants
2 platform-switch tapered internal implants placed in 10 participants.clinical and radiographic assessment in 6,12,24, month post implant insertion
Device: platform-switch tapered internal implants
Laser-Lok permanent abutment/ new Laser Lok platform-switch implant assembly.assessment at 6,12,24 month clinicaly and radiographic
Other Name: Biohorizons platform-switch tapered internal implants
- epithelial attachment and bone level around implants [ Time Frame: 2 years ]prevent apical migration of the epithelial attachment, and preserve bone level around implant head. radiographic and clinical assessment during recall periods
- inhibit the loss of crestal bone . [ Time Frame: 2 years ]preserve the coronal level of bone
Please refer to this study by its ClinicalTrials.gov identifier (NCT number): NCT01899131
|Contact: Amnon Singer, DMDemail@example.com|
|Tel Aviv Medical Center|
|Tel Aviv, Israel, 64239|
|Principal Investigator:||Amnon Singer, DMD||Tel Aviv Medical Center|