Pediatric Behavioral Informatics to Prevent Cancer (TIDE)
|ClinicalTrials.gov Identifier: NCT01768533|
Recruitment Status : Completed
First Posted : January 15, 2013
Last Update Posted : January 15, 2013
|Condition or disease|
|Study Type :||Observational|
|Actual Enrollment :||305 participants|
|Official Title:||Pediatric Behavioral Informatics to Prevent Cancer|
|Study Start Date :||September 2009|
|Primary Completion Date :||August 2011|
|Study Completion Date :||August 2011|
A lifestyle survey was administered to primary-care givers or legal guardians who take their children 4-10 y/o to the pediatric well-child visits.
- sugar-sweetened beverages [ Time Frame: one time point (baseline only) ]Behavioral outcome measure of the amount of sugar-sweetened beverages consumed.
- BMI [ Time Frame: one time point (baseline only) ]weight status as defined by body mass index (BMI)
- Physical activity [ Time Frame: one time point (baseline only) ]amount of time spent in moderate or greater physical activity
- fruit and vegetables [ Time Frame: one time point (baseline only) ]amount of fruit servings and vegetable servings consumed per day.
- screen time [ Time Frame: one time point (baseline only) ]amount of time spent watching television or recreational videos or computers
Please refer to this study by its ClinicalTrials.gov identifier (NCT number): NCT01768533
|United States, Massachusetts|
|Boston, Massachusetts, United States, 02155|
|Principal Investigator:||Julie A Wright, PhD||UMass Boston|