Efficacy and Safety of RESOLUTE Zotarolimus-Eluting Stent in Treatment of Chinese Diabetic Coronary Lesions (RESOLUTE-DM)
|Study Design:||Endpoint Classification: Safety/Efficacy Study
Intervention Model: Single Group Assignment
Masking: Open Label
Primary Purpose: Treatment
|Official Title:||Study of Resolute Coronary Stent System in Treating Diabetic Coronary Lesions|
- 12-month TVF occurrence [ Time Frame: 12-month ] [ Designated as safety issue: Yes ]
- Cardiac death (CD)
- Occurrence of myocardial infarction (Q wave or non-Q wave) in heart wall related to previously RESOLUTE stent treated coronary artery (LAD correspond to anterior wall, LCX correspond to lateral wall, RCA correspond to inferior wall).
- Clinical symptom related target vessel revascularization including PCI or coronary artery bypass grafting.
- Patient related adverse events [ Time Frame: 12-month ] [ Designated as safety issue: Yes ]
- Patient related adverse events including all-cause death, stroke, bleeding and revascularization. Revascularization includes all clinical symptom related or non-clinical symptom related PCI or coronary artery by-pass grafting in previously RESOLUTE treated lesion/vessel or untreated lesion/vessel.
- Stent thrombosis according to ARC definition.
|Study Start Date:||February 2013|
|Study Completion Date:||November 2015|
|Primary Completion Date:||November 2015 (Final data collection date for primary outcome measure)|
Experimental: Resolute stent treatment group
All patients will receive Resolute stent implantation to cure severe coronary atherosclerotic lesions.
RESOLUTE stent system specification (eluted zotarolimus 1.6μg/mm2):
After stent implantation, each patient will be followed up at time point of 30-day, 6-month and 12-month.
Duration of hospital stay Follow-up 1: 30days after procedure (±7 days) Follow-up 2: 6-month after procedure (±30 days) Follow-up 3: 12-month after procedure (±30 days)
Device: Resolute stent treatment
A well known coronary stent system that is produced by Medtronic Company and is also recommended by FDA for treating diabetic coronary lesion.
Other Name: Resolute Zotarolimus-eluting coronary stent system
Show Detailed Description
Please refer to this study by its ClinicalTrials.gov identifier: NCT01747356
|Ruijin Hospital, Shanghai Jiaotong University School of Medicine|
|Shanghai, Shanghai, China, 200025|
|Study Director:||Weifeng Shen, MD.PhD.||Rui Jin hospital, Shanghai Jiao Tong University school of medcine|
|Principal Investigator:||Ruiyan Zhang, MD.||Rui Jin hospital, Shanghai Jiao Tong University school of medcine|