Interstitial Lung Disease Questionnaire
|The safety and scientific validity of this study is the responsibility of the study sponsor and investigators. Listing a study does not mean it has been evaluated by the U.S. Federal Government. Read our disclaimer for details.|
|ClinicalTrials.gov Identifier: NCT01711151|
Recruitment Status : Unknown
Verified October 2012 by University of East Anglia.
Recruitment status was: Not yet recruiting
First Posted : October 22, 2012
Last Update Posted : October 22, 2012
- To evaluate the health status of patients with Interstitial Lung Disease (ILD), and how this varies between subgroups of ILD.
- To investigate the prevalence of symptoms, anxiety, depression, and sleep-disordered breathing within ILD patient population.
- To assess the economic impact of ILD.
- To understand how self-aware ILD patients are regarding their treatment/management.
- To compare the demographic details, including smoking status and occupational history, of patients with interstitial lung disease
|Condition or disease|
|Interstitial Lung Disease|
• Health status in the target populations, as determined by the K-BILD questionnaire.
Secondary endpoints -
- Severity of dyspnoea suffered by patients
- Prevalence of anxiety and depression
- Prevalence of sleep-disordered breathing symptoms
- Degree of self-awareness displayed by patients
- The costs associated with ILD from a patient and healthcare perspective.
- Demographic details
|Study Type :||Observational|
|Estimated Enrollment :||304 participants|
|Observational Model:||Case Control|
|Official Title:||Questionnaire Study for Patients With Interstitial Lung Disease|
|Study Start Date :||November 2012|
|Estimated Primary Completion Date :||November 2013|
|Estimated Study Completion Date :||November 2013|
Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis
Non Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis
- Difference in the Mean K-BILD score between the 4 groups [ Time Frame: Baseline ]HRQL
- Severity of dyspnoea suffered by patients [ Time Frame: Baseline ]
- Prevalence of anxiety and depression [ Time Frame: Baseline ]
- Prevalence of sleep-disordered breathing symptoms [ Time Frame: Baseline ]
- Degree of self-awareness displayed by patients [ Time Frame: Baseline ]
- The costs associated with ILD from a patient and healthcare perspective [ Time Frame: Baseline ]
- Demographic details [ Time Frame: Baseline ]
Please refer to this study by its ClinicalTrials.gov identifier (NCT number): NCT01711151
|Contact: Andrew M Wilson, MRCP, MDfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Contact: Christopher Atkins, MBBS, MRCPemail@example.com|
|Norfolk and Norwich Univeristy Hospital NHS foundation Trust||Not yet recruiting|
|Norwich, Norfolk, United Kingdom, NR47UY|
|Sub-Investigator: Christopher Atkins|
|Principal Investigator:||Andrew M Wilson||University of East Anglia|