Interstitial Lung Disease Questionnaire
|ClinicalTrials.gov Identifier: NCT01711151|
Recruitment Status : Unknown
Verified October 2012 by University of East Anglia.
Recruitment status was: Not yet recruiting
First Posted : October 22, 2012
Last Update Posted : October 22, 2012
- To evaluate the health status of patients with Interstitial Lung Disease (ILD), and how this varies between subgroups of ILD.
- To investigate the prevalence of symptoms, anxiety, depression, and sleep-disordered breathing within ILD patient population.
- To assess the economic impact of ILD.
- To understand how self-aware ILD patients are regarding their treatment/management.
- To compare the demographic details, including smoking status and occupational history, of patients with interstitial lung disease
|Condition or disease|
|Interstitial Lung Disease|
• Health status in the target populations, as determined by the K-BILD questionnaire.
Secondary endpoints -
- Severity of dyspnoea suffered by patients
- Prevalence of anxiety and depression
- Prevalence of sleep-disordered breathing symptoms
- Degree of self-awareness displayed by patients
- The costs associated with ILD from a patient and healthcare perspective.
- Demographic details
|Study Type :||Observational|
|Estimated Enrollment :||304 participants|
|Observational Model:||Case Control|
|Official Title:||Questionnaire Study for Patients With Interstitial Lung Disease|
|Study Start Date :||November 2012|
|Estimated Primary Completion Date :||November 2013|
|Estimated Study Completion Date :||November 2013|
Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis
Non Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis
- Difference in the Mean K-BILD score between the 4 groups [ Time Frame: Baseline ]HRQL
- Severity of dyspnoea suffered by patients [ Time Frame: Baseline ]
- Prevalence of anxiety and depression [ Time Frame: Baseline ]
- Prevalence of sleep-disordered breathing symptoms [ Time Frame: Baseline ]
- Degree of self-awareness displayed by patients [ Time Frame: Baseline ]
- The costs associated with ILD from a patient and healthcare perspective [ Time Frame: Baseline ]
- Demographic details [ Time Frame: Baseline ]
To learn more about this study, you or your doctor may contact the study research staff using the contact information provided by the sponsor.
Please refer to this study by its ClinicalTrials.gov identifier (NCT number): NCT01711151
|Contact: Andrew M Wilson, MRCP, MDemail@example.com|
|Contact: Christopher Atkins, MBBS, MRCPfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Norfolk and Norwich Univeristy Hospital NHS foundation Trust||Not yet recruiting|
|Norwich, Norfolk, United Kingdom, NR47UY|
|Sub-Investigator: Christopher Atkins|
|Principal Investigator:||Andrew M Wilson||University of East Anglia|