Evaluation of Attitudes About Fertility
|The safety and scientific validity of this study is the responsibility of the study sponsor and investigators. Listing a study does not mean it has been evaluated by the U.S. Federal Government. Read our disclaimer for details.|
|ClinicalTrials.gov Identifier: NCT01705561|
Recruitment Status : Unknown
Verified October 2012 by Grupo de Estudios Clínicos Oncológicos Peruano.
Recruitment status was: Not yet recruiting
First Posted : October 12, 2012
Last Update Posted : October 15, 2012
- Assess the attitudes and feelings of premenopausal Latin American women towards the risk of loss their fertility by adjuvant chemotherapy.
- Correlate the attitudes with other variables including age at diagnosis, already having children, number of children, level of instruction, marital status, frequency of menstrual cycle.
|Condition or disease|
- Latin American women with evidence of cancer diagnosis at premenopausal status
- Over 18 years
- Agree to sign the informed consent
- No evidence of infertility.
|Study Type :||Observational|
|Estimated Enrollment :||450 participants|
|Official Title:||Evaluation of Attitudes of Premenopausal Latin American Patients With Breast Cancer Towards the Risk of Loss Their Fertility by Chemotherapy|
|Study Start Date :||December 2012|
|Estimated Study Completion Date :||June 2013|
To learn more about this study, you or your doctor may contact the study research staff using the contact information provided by the sponsor.
Please refer to this study by its ClinicalTrials.gov identifier (NCT number): NCT01705561
|Instituto Nacional de Enfermedades Neoplasicas||Not yet recruiting|
|Lima, Peru, 34|
|Contact: HENRY GOEMZ, DR +5112016500 ext 2260 email@example.com|
|Principal Investigator: HENRY L GOMEZ, DR|
|Oncosalud||Not yet recruiting|
|Lima, Peru, 41|
|Contact: ALFREDO AGUILAR, MD +5137900 firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Principal Investigator: Alfredo Aguilar, MD|
|Principal Investigator:||HENRY L GOMEZ, DR||Grupo de Estudios Clínicos Oncológicos Peruano|