US Eeva™ Pregnancy Investigational Clinical Study (US EPIC) (US EPIC)
|ClinicalTrials.gov Identifier: NCT01671657|
Recruitment Status : Unknown
Verified October 2015 by Progyny, Inc..
Recruitment status was: Active, not recruiting
First Posted : August 23, 2012
Last Update Posted : October 20, 2015
|Condition or disease|
|Study Type :||Observational|
|Estimated Enrollment :||100 participants|
|Observational Model:||Case Control|
|Official Title:||US Eeva™ Pregnancy Investigational Clinical Study (US EPIC)|
|Study Start Date :||January 2013|
|Estimated Primary Completion Date :||June 2016|
|Estimated Study Completion Date :||June 2016|
Eeva Test Group
Day 3 embryo transfers that used Eeva with morphology grading (Test Group).
Matched case control group
Day 3 embryo transfers using morphology grading only (from concurrent Control Group).
- Rate of implantation [ Time Frame: 5-6 gestational age ]To compare implantation rates for the Day 3 embryo transfers that used Eeva with morphology grading (test group) versus Day 3 embryo transfers using morphology grading only (control group).
- To evaluate clinical pregnancy rates from the Eeva Test group to the Control group [ Time Frame: 5-6 weeks gestational age ]
- Ongoing pregnancy rate [ Time Frame: Gestational age week 8-12 ]
- Multiple pregnancy rate [ Time Frame: Gestational age weeks 5-6 and 8-12 ]
- Spontaneous miscarriage rate [ Time Frame: Gestational age week 8-12 ]
Please refer to this study by its ClinicalTrials.gov identifier (NCT number): NCT01671657
|United States, California|
|Fertility Physicians of Northern California|
|San Jose, California, United States, 95124|
|Study Director:||Shehua Shen, MD, ELD||Progyny, Inc.|