Primary Outcome Measures:
Secondary Outcome Measures:
- The clinical data will allow to measure the efficiency (control, exacerbation, hospitalization, composite score integrating these various variables). [ Time Frame: Baseline ]
- The clinical data will allow to measure the efficiency (control, exacerbation, hospitalization, composite score integrating these various variables).
- The relationship cost efficiency can so be calculated for two years for which we shall have the data.
- The utility will be measured by means of the validated questionnaire EQ 5D.
The following direct medical costs will be collected according to the point of view of the Social Security on a duration of 2 years:
- Hospitalizations (valuation from the GHS + medicines except GHS)· Consultations (valuation AM)
- Complementary(additional) examinations except hospitalization (valuation AM)
- Pharmacy (valuation AM)
- Transport (valuation AM)The estimate of average costs will be made with a reliable interval for 95 %.
The average cost by patient of the care will be calculated for every year of the follow-up. Relationship individual cost-efficiency: by analogy with the studies cost-efficiency comparative clauses, the investigators shall calculate a relationship cost-efficiency at the individual level as follows: (cost-year2 - cost-year1) / (efficiency-year2 - efficiency-year 1). Differences in these relationships will be looked for between various groups by tests of comparisons of averages.The construction of patients' clusters will be made according to the algorithm of the study SARP but also by using techniques statistics of classification non supervising to define our own algorithm. Variables used on our algorithm will include the relationship cost efficiency individual in addition to the clinical variables. The temporal stability of the relationship cost efficiency will be analyzed. The risk factors of a modification of this relationship will be looked for.