The Need for Rehabilitation and the Connection With Attachment Styles Among Patients With Gynaecological Cancer
|The safety and scientific validity of this study is the responsibility of the study sponsor and investigators. Listing a study does not mean it has been evaluated by the U.S. Federal Government. Read our disclaimer for details.|
|ClinicalTrials.gov Identifier: NCT01638741|
Recruitment Status : Unknown
Verified April 2013 by Kamila Adellund Holt, Odense University Hospital.
Recruitment status was: Recruiting
First Posted : July 12, 2012
Last Update Posted : April 24, 2013
The purpose of this study is to provide new knowledge about:
- Integration of rehabilitation in a highly specialized gynaecological department.
- Development and testing of an individually adapted rehabilitation process.
- Needs for rehabilitation among women with gynaecological cancer.
- Connection between adult attachment style for women with gynaecological cancer and their quality of life, rehabilitation needs and symptoms of depression /PTSD.
|Condition or disease||Intervention/treatment|
|Needs for Rehabilitation Adult Attachment Style Quality of Life. Depression PTSD||Behavioral: Rehabilitation goals of patients with gynaecological cancer.|
|Study Type :||Observational|
|Estimated Enrollment :||150 participants|
|Official Title:||Rehabilitation and the Association With Attachment Styles Among Patients With Gynaecological Cancer|
|Study Start Date :||September 2011|
|Estimated Primary Completion Date :||June 2013|
|Estimated Study Completion Date :||October 2014|
Behavioral: Rehabilitation goals of patients with gynaecological cancer.
- Change from baseline in Quality of life at 5 months after surgery. [ Time Frame: at baseline and 5 months after surgery ]EORCT QLQ-C 30 (QLQ is quality of life questionnaire) and EORCT QLQ-OV28 (OV - Ovarian) and EORCT QLQ-EN ( EN - endometrial) 24 and EORCT QLQ- CX 24 ( CX - cervix.
- Change from baseline in Revised Adult Attachment at 5 months after surgery. [ Time Frame: At baseline and 5 months after sugery ]Revised Adult Attachment Scale (RAAS- 18) is used to measure attachment style among women with gynaecological cancer.
- Change from baseline in Depression at 5 months after surgery. [ Time Frame: At baseline and 5 months after surgery. ]MDI-12 (Major Depression Inventory), ICD-10 (International Classification of Diseases), measure the depression level in the period from baseline and 5 months after surgery.
- Change from baseline in Posttraumatic stress disorder at 5 months after surgery [ Time Frame: At baseline and 5 months after surgery. ]To measure the Posttraumatic stress disorder we uge HTQ-17 (Harvard Trauma Questionnaire) for PTSD (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder).
To learn more about this study, you or your doctor may contact the study research staff using the contact information provided by the sponsor.
Please refer to this study by its ClinicalTrials.gov identifier (NCT number): NCT01638741
|Contact: Kamila A. Holt, Ph.D. student||0045 26 82 26 email@example.com|
|Odense University Hospital||Recruiting|
|Odense, Fyn, Denmark, 5000|
|Contact: Kamila A. Holt, Ph.D. student 0045 26822657 firstname.lastname@example.org|